• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Trust no one. Gravity Falls roleplay search! one x one

Hello!

I'm Angel, I'm here in search of a Gravity Falls roleplay. I have plenty of ideas for this, and I know a good amount of AU's and conspiracies about it. So it's anything goes with me.

What I'm looking for:

- Romance. It doesn't have to be "OMG I LOVE YOU!" right away. But it's a sweet concept and I think it works well with this universe. So yes, it's required.

- Multiple characters. I want to make this our universe. Characters from the show and ocs. We could have two main characters and the rest side characters. I don't care.

- ooc chat, possibly? It's nice to brainstorm crazy ideas together and spaz over characters.

- Craziness. God, this show is all about that. and I adore it. So the more odd a character is, the better!

- I can roleplay over almost anything. Just ask.

- I can type whatever amount you type. So if you have requirements, tell me!

My ideas:

I definitely like the idea of a few years passing. The twins could be anywhere from 15-19. Heck, I wouldn't mind a spell/curse that makes Stanley/Stanford younger to about their age just for fun. Perhaps the twins had to go home and came back a few years later to continue finding the mysteries?'

I'm pretty open! I look forward to working with you! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back