• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ❝Trust me. Gay is in. Gay is hot. I want some gay. Gay it's gonna be.❞ [MxM & FxF search]

espeon

🔮
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
ComfortableAdolescentBaleenwhale-max-1mb.gif

-✧-
Hi! My name is Sarah (she/they), I am 24 years old, and I am located in EST. I have about 8 years of roleplaying experience but I have been on a break for almost 2 years now so I am just getting back into roleplaying. I am currently looking for some long-term roleplay partners who are open to plotting with me and are understanding of other people's schedules. I have a girlfriend I live with, a full-time job, plans pretty often, and a commitment to a ttrpg with friends that has sessions once a week so it's possible that I won't be able to reply more than once a week.
-✧-

• Age Requirement :: I require the people I roleplay with to be at least 19 or older. I am not comfortable interacting with anyone still in high school, especially when it comes to roleplaying because I like romance in my roleplays.

✧ Genre Preferences :: I am open to any and all genres. My only requirement is I want romance involved somehow as either a main or sub plot.

✧ Types of Pairings :: I roleplay OC x OC pairings exclusively and I am only interested in roleplaying either MxM or FxF pairings.

✧ Post Length :: I'm pretty flexible with this. I try to mirror the amount my partner writes but I can write anything from a few lines to 5 or more good size paragraphs per post depending on inspiration and what's happening in the roleplay at the moment. As for my partners, I do ask for no one-liners and to put at least a short paragraph if possible but I know sometimes when dialogue comes up it can be a bit difficult and honestly sometimes pointless to write multiple paragraphs for so I am okay with the occasional very short 2 to 4 line paragraph in situations like that.

✧ Writing Style :: I prefer third person present tense. I can do third person past tense too but I feel more comfortable with present tense.

✧ Roleplaying Location :: I roleplay on site and I prefer to do so over private messages only.

✧ OOC :: Please be willing to help me plan in advance as well as discuss ideas OOC while the roleplay is going on. It makes it much more enjoyable when planning is a two person effort rather than forced on one person. Also if you are willing to talk OOC with me that's always a nice bonus in my opinion because my favorite roleplays tend to be the ones where I can chat with my partner outside of roleplaying.

✧ Posting Frequency :: Honestly this will depend on how long of a reply I am writing, my amount of inspiration, and my plans for the week. I would plan on my replies taking at least once a week but it may occasionally be more than once a week. I am looking for partners though who will not spam me everyday asking for a reply. If it has been over a week you can check up on me seeing as I might have forgotten or my executive dysfunction might just be hitting me hard that week or something might have come up. But if it hasn't been a week yet please don't message me asking for a reply because it will make me not want to reply. Also I will let you know if I plan on being away for a week or two for whatever reason and I ask the same courtesy of my partners so I don't think I'm being ghosted.

✧ Face Claims :: No anime face claims please! Pretty much everything else is okay though. I am okay with written descriptions, real people face claims, drawn pictures, or even making a reference in a video game because I have definitely created characters in the sims before for ttrpg references. I usually use real people face claims plus written descriptions though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back