• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Trust in the Force [A Star Wars search]

andormoon

Roleplay Type(s)
Hello and welcome!

As you can probably already tell from the title, I am here to look for someone that would be willing to start a Star Wars roleplay with me.
Star Wars has been an obsession of mine for years and I recently started to crave roleplaying in that universe again.

But before I get to all the ideas I have for a roleplay, here are some basic things to know about roleplaying with me:

• I am not comfortable writing with minors, so please be at least 18 years old
  • I work full-time, so I am not online 24/7. I will tell you if I am gone for longer (and know about it in advance). If something unexpected comes up, I will try to update you asap
  • I usually write at least three paragraphs and I expect around the same length from my partner (as a minimum)
  • Doubling friendly!! (but I will not double if I notice that your "side" gets 10 paragraphs and "my side" gets one sentence)
  • Please communicate with me. I'm always open to discussing things like the plot or the characters. If you don't like something, I'm happy to change some things.
  • Very open to OOC chat and exchanging fanart, mood boards etc.
  • No preference when it comes to writing male or female characters. (My OCs will be female tho)

Let's get a bit more into the Star Wars part of this post.
I have watched all Star Wars movies and watched almost every TV Show (exception: Bad Batch and Tales of the Jedi). I have read some Star Wars comics and books as well, but I would not consider myself an expert on those.

I am open to all kinds of pairings (OCxOC, canon x canon or OCxcanon).
If you have specific ideas, just include them in a private message! Would love to hear about them!

OC x Canon
I can play: Basically everyone, feel free to ask for whatever character you like best!
I have the most experience writing Poe Dameron, Anakin Skywalker and Kylo Ren.
I would like you to play:
- Din Djarin

- Cassian Andor
- Han Solo
- Obi-Wan Kenobi

- Luke Skywalker

I have ideas for all of these. However, they are not set in stone and I'm open to doubling and intertwining our plots (I love that, actually).

Canon x Canon
I am open to a lot of Star Wars ships. If one isn't listed, feel free to ask about it, but these are the ones I am 100% certain about.
- Cassian Andor x Jyn Erso
(an AU where they both survived or met in a different way. Or just filling the small gaps in Rogue One)
- Luke Skywalker x Din Djarin
(Open to a lot of fluffy stuff here. Luke as a mentor for Grogu and such. Would also be very interested in something like travel companions/friends to lovers here)
- Han Solo x Leia Organa
(Anything. Literally anything. I would enjoy anything with these two. What happened after Episode 6? What if Han and Leia met sooner? Reversed roles, perhaps?)
- Poe Dameron x Finn
(I don't have a specific idea for this one, but I'm open to whatever you have in mind!)
- Obi-Wan Kenobi x Satine
(Yeah, just a fix it, probably)
- Kylo Ren x Rey
(Don't have a specific plot for this, but would be open to a re-write of the Sequels)
- Poe Dameron x Rey

OC x OC

Here are some ideas I had for this type of pairing:
- Jedi x Sith

- Rebel x Empire General
- Rebel pilot x Rebel pilot

- Jedi on the run x deserted Empire General

If any of this interests you, send me a private message!

Howdy! Super stoked to find another Star Wars fan here in the 1x1s! I’ve already got a number of OCs ready to go if you’d want to do OCxOC and would certainly be down for a mixture of action and fluff if that’s what you’re in the market for.

I'm interested in doing my Grey jedi oc x Shaak Ti if that's possible. I can send you the plot in a conversation if you'd like

Interested in the Jedi on the run x imperial general

Users who are viewing this thread

Back