• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Trials by Fire - OOC

Assailant said:
@Rachel28 Sorry for not retracting my vote. I fell asleep, and I figured I'd have time to retract my vote in the morning if you had. Guess not, though good thing it turned out this way.
It's all good ^^ Sorry for the late reply. I didn't received a notification

Assailant said:
*ghost noises*
It's cool.
Okay, thanks~!

I'm surprised that you were the psychopath though ^^ Well but if I took notice of your username now, it does seem to be a hint huh?

Heyy.... since I'm new to to this thing, does one's role in the game gets chosen by just their username and not in random? I don't know who to lynch since I'm indecisive but I don't want to get the plague (' :) )

Rachel28 said:
Okay, thanks~!
I'm surprised that you were the psychopath though ^^ Well but if I took notice of your username now, it does seem to be a hint huh?

Heyy.... since I'm new to to this thing, does one's role in the game gets chosen by just their username and not in random? I don't know who to lynch since I'm indecisive but I don't want to get the plague (' :) )
*ghost noises*

Nope, RNG. In the last two games, I was the pacifist who always tried to keep people calm and working together, by my own choice. I was against lynching and I wanted to make sure Everyone was safe before I was. It was refreshing to be something else.

*ghost noises*

Last edited by a moderator:
Assailant said:
*ghost noises*
Nope, RNG. In the last two games, I was the pacifist who always tried to keep people calm and working together, by my own choice. I was against lynching and I wanted to make sure Everyone was safe before I was. It was refreshing to be something else.

*ghost noises*
Ah random number generator huh? So I guess there won't be anything to determine who's who, unless that person gave hints on who they are. *sigh* It's hard to choose who to lynch, I don't really want anyone to get out of the game- ah so you are a pacifist? That's pretty cool. Though is there any other way to determine the identity of the person? Or do we just choose through their manners in chatting here? xD

*ghost noises*

Depends on the game. I haven't worked this one out. Pay less attention to what players are which characters, and more attention to how the characters act. You just need to know the characters for this one.

Anyway, I'm not even supposed to be talking on this tab, so buh-bye!

Assailant said:
*ghost noises*
Depends on the game. I haven't worked this one out. Pay less attention to what players are which characters, and more attention to how the characters act. You just need to know the characters for this one.

Anyway, I'm not even supposed to be talking on this tab, so buh-bye!
Ah I see, thanks for the tip!

That's understood, sorry for the bother, when the time comes I will join you on the other side~

Rachel28 said:
Ah I see, thanks for the tip!
That's understood, sorry for the bother, when the time comes I will join you on the other side~
Are you saying that because you're a- dun Dun DUN!!!! A witch?!

DreamBeat said:
Are you saying that because you're a- dun Dun DUN!!!! A witch?!
Ha ha ha... maybe~? xD Though I probably just said what I said earlier since I can't decide on who to lynch (':3)

Rachel28 said:
Ha ha ha... maybe~? xD Though I probably just said what I said earlier since I can't decide on who to lynch (':3)
.... We'll see who gets murdered in the next post. I hope you didn't decide to kill anyone if you're a witch ^.^

Protocol said:
Simmone Verdi
  • N/A
Dr. Gerard Mort
  • Doctor
Gabriela Ronsard
  • N/A
Tabitha Pixie
  • Teacher
Charles Dragunov -Deceased [/bg ]
  • Russian Carpenter
Joan Bodeville
  • Has a dog
Raffael Meyerbleu
  • N/A
Timothy Schrödinger
  • N/A
[tab=Actions]
Jonathan Feuerwehrman
  • N/A
Troy Gomez
  • N/A
Irina Issengard
  • Nun
Erwin Romero
  • Creep

Thinks he is a cop

Might be an investigator
Sasha Biscotti
  • Police Officer

Kinky. (Shinagami?)
Brunhilde Rotterchild
  • Lady
Cynthia Glück -Deceased[/]bg
  • Awkward. Has a creepy smile.
Hugo Cienfuegos - Deceased
  • Spaniard
Diana - Deceased[/color]
  • Narrator.

• Has daily walks.

[tab=Actions]

[/tab]
[tab=Actions]
Already having ideas on who Sasha might be? You're fast[/tab]

DreamBeat said:
.... We'll see who gets murdered in the next post. I hope you didn't decide to kill anyone if you're a witch ^.^
Sounds good for me~ ^a^ Alas I cannot make any promises not to kill anyone, or whether I'm a witch,villager or maybe just another psychopath -but we'll see if anything happens in the next post. ^^ Got to go~ bye! Have a nice day!

Rachel28 said:
Sounds good for me~ ^a^ Alas I cannot make any promises not to kill anyone, or whether I'm a witch,villager or maybe just another psychopath -but we'll see if anything happens in the next post. ^^ Got to go~ bye! Have a nice day!
See, saying that makes you sound incredibly suspicious.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]I already suspect literally EVERYONE to be a witch help I'm scared

[/QUOTE]
I know I'm not a witch at least. Puts my mind at peace.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]The thing is I can't say either way which I am because I'll end up dead

[/QUOTE]
? So....you should be lynched either way? Did you just admit to being a serial killer/witch?

Protocol said:
Because Susan is Kinky. That's the only reason, because I thought it could be a clue for the name
0.0 Susan.. is kinky.. I missed that. But she's a cop? Handcuffs are kinky?

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]See, saying that makes you sound incredibly suspicious.

[/QUOTE]
I didn't notice it was a bit suspicious- dramatic maybe? *shrugs* Oh well- good morning from here everyone~ ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back