• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Trials by Fire - OOC

Serious Face] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14880-dreambeat/ said:
@DreamBeat[/URL]
The one where you gave an example for the Mastermind's ability.

Sorry for the confusion I can't get the-....ya know what? It just hit my single celled brain how to do the quote thingy.

And as for your comment Post @Quiet Is Violent it was more of an attempt at humor than anything else.
Oh I didn't get that sorry

Serious Face] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14880-dreambeat/ said:
@DreamBeat[/URL]
The one where you gave an example for the Mastermind's ability.

Sorry for the confusion I can't get the-....ya know what? It just hit my single celled brain how to do the quote thingy.

And as for your comment Post @Quiet Is Violent it was more of an attempt at humor than anything else.
Yes... Because we killed the mastermind, and someone's been burning the villagers -.- Do you know of any other ability in this game? No one else has done anything other than Sasha the Cop. The villagers have no abilities.

DreamBeat said:
Yes... Because we killed the mastermind, and someone's been burning the villagers -.- Do you know of any other ability in this game? No one else has done anything other than Sasha the Cop. The villagers have no abilities.
That's us, burning people we think are witches at the stake. We've just been wrong

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Oh I didn't get that sorry

[/QUOTE]
It's perfectly fine. Were strangers talking through text on the internet, miscommunications are bound to happen.

Day 3

I also happened to beside Erwin and I can tell that he's covered in a foul smell. I don't believe that he's not washing himself, but maybe someone did something to him. Also, it seems like Dr. Mort woke up with the chills. I think things are happening in here.

Day 4

Erwin doesn't take a shower, there is more of a collection of kinks in Sasha's house and a
red person eats raw meat.

I see, I see... Why are there kinks in Sasha's house. Who's the red person? This person eats raw meat? Erwin smelled in day 3. It kinda... makes no sense to me right now.

I'm pretty sure that Erwin and Sasha have he ability to investigate someone.

So... @DreamBeat is probably one of those two.

Maybe Erwin is a zombie? and that's why he stinks? I mean Diana is a ghost so why not? But he keeps getting information for us like the handcuffs (kinky) underwear (?, it says she's wearing them for someone?) latin book (spells?)

Simmone Verdi
  • N/A
Dr. Gerard Mort
  • Doctor

@TsukikoMoon ?

Has CHILLS (maybe cursed?)
Gabriela Ronsard - Deceased - Villager
  • @Quiet Is Violent
Tabitha Pixie - Deceased - Villager
  • Teacher

Rachel28
Charles Dragunov -Deceased - Villager [/bg ]
  • Russian Carpenter

CellistCat
Joan Bodeville - Deceased - Villager
  • Has a dog

TheManCalledSting
Raffael Meyerbleu
  • N/A
Timothy Schrödinger - Deceased - Mastermind
  • The Mastermind

Space Face
Jonathan Feuerwehrman
  • N/A
Troy Gomez - Deceased - Villager
  • N/A
Irina Issengard
  • Nun
Erwin Romero
  • Creep

Thinks he is a cop

Investigator

Smells, and the plague follows him. Cursed?

Locus
Sasha Biscotti - Deceased - Villager
  • @DreamBeat
Brunhilde Rotterchild
  • Lady
Cynthia Glück -Deceased - Psychopath[/]bg
  • Awkward. Has a creepy smile.
Hugo Cienfuegos - Deceased - Villager
  • Spaniard
Diana - Deceased[/color]
  • Narrator.

• Has daily walks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Protocol said:
I'm pretty sure that Erwin and Sasha have he ability to investigate someone.
So... @DreamBeat is probably one of those two.

Maybe Erwin is a zombie? and that's why he stinks? I mean Diana is a ghost so why not? But he keeps getting information for us like the handcuffs (kinky) underwear (?, it says she's wearing them for someone?) latin book (spells?)
Then... If I happen to be one of the people who can investigate people, then why would I want people killed? Other than for the reason that I think they're a witch

DreamBeat said:
Then... If I happen to be one of the people who can investigate people, then why would I want people killed? Other than for the reason that I think they're a witch
I never said that you wanted to kill people. I'm only lynching you in revenge

I think Protocol is the witch! My vote for him had been altered, and I'm cursed!

Get him!!! Check the IC RPing 2, even Quiet is Violent say that he is the witch!

I'm also sure that Protocol is Brunhilde Rotterchild!

You aren't supposed to check the IC 2. *shrug* I didn't change the vote, but whatever. :D

Plus if y'all lynch me who's going to post the pretty updates. Lol. Besides the vote changing I haven't heard any reasoning for why I'm a witch.

Protocol said:
You aren't supposed to check the IC 2. *shrug* I didn't change the vote, but whatever. :D
Plus if y'all lynch me who's going to post the pretty updates. Lol. Besides the vote changing I haven't heard any reasoning for why I'm a witch.
Oh don't worry since the game would be over then and there wouldn't be any update needed anymore

TsukikoMoon said:
Oh don't worry since the game would be over then and there wouldn't be any update needed anymore
You're pretty optimistic...

But I have a feeling things aren't going to turn out the way you expect

TsukikoMoon said:
I think Protocol is the witch! My vote for him had been altered, and I'm cursed!
Get him!!! Check the IC RPing 2, even Quiet is Violent say that he is the witch!

I'm also sure that Protocol is Brunhilde Rotterchild!
I can say you aren't supposed to look at the IC2 and I can vouch that protocol didn't change your vote.

[QUOTE="Sombra Arcana]I can say you aren't supposed to look at the IC2 and I can vouch that protocol didn't change your vote.

[/QUOTE]
Sure, I will not look at the chat.

Well it could have been a passive skill.

Dr. Mort and Simmone talk to each other a lot. Maybe they're working together? Alliance?

Only 7 out of 17 people are still alive.

Only so many of these deaths can be the witch's fault right?

There is also a RED person who eats raw meat

and a BLUE person who knows when people are going to die.

What does this mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back