• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Trial by Fire - Exalted 2e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Oh, give it almost a mile off of the ground and two thousand feet from the edge of the precipice.

Oh, give it almost a mile off of the ground and two thousand feet from the edge of the precipice.
Gotcha! Nice height! Unfortunate I won't be able to Leonidas Kick somebody off the edge. A little too far for me.

Ask ahead of time in case I need to, is the really large man too large to grapple or lift or throw?

For Ragnar? Hmmm. With as big as you are, it would be a tough one to pull off, but with a good stunt, I would probably let that happen.

Sounds like a challenge. And gonna have to let it known who the real strongman here is.

Also! How often can one use willpower to channel a success or virtue?

Once per action, up to a maximum of (Virtue) times per scene.

Makes you very vulnerable to mental manipulation, assuming someone is using Socialize attacks against you.

Man, I feel really bad about what's about to happen to those two Dragon-Blooded.

The Demons, on the other hand, we'll probably have to whittle down the silly way.

Depending on the demons, it might not be that silly, and would be fun to whip them and the exalts about the landscape
Well, I could maybe combo Hammer on Iron Technique on clinch attack in terms of repeated slams. then supplement each of those slams with sledgehammer fist punch to double presoak against inanimate, and dragon coil Technique to upgrade clinch control, strike and damage.

Then place bets on how big of a crater I can make, or if can at least shove the big demon head first and waist deep into the large stone we are on.

Or just use a hammer on iron Technique with a clinch to just use every move with dragon coil to maim and cripple.

Nonsense! You are Noble King Aredin! Ragnar will do what is ordered by he and Beloved Queen Darian, as he as pledged loyalty to their cause. Unless of course they tell Ragnar to just be himself around them and do as he pleases. Until then your leadership shall be put on a pedestal.
Meant to comment on this earlier. I was mostly referring to OOC type stuff. When it comes to IC, Aredin's not really a combat tactician. He's built for duels and small skirmishes. On the note of OOC matters, I've probably been a bit more paranoid about smothering other players agency and creativity than I should be. It's been rather unfortunate to see good players rotate in and out over the course of the game, but I reckon that's the nature of the beast for a game that succeeds in running for this long. I have everyone's enthusiasm to thank for the fact that it has come this far.

On that note, I've had a lot of fun with this group both in this campaign and the others that have cropped up over time. By and large, we've worked damn well as a team without me really having to say much outside of trying to answer direct questions or provide guidance to new players. I'm very proud of everyone's consistency, creativity, and the overall plotline progression. I brag on this group a lot to my friends in person because of this.

So in short, if you ask a question I'll answer, but I generally trust this group's capability to handle fights like this. The less often Aredin has to assert authority, the more impactful it is when he does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back