• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Trial by Fire - Exalted 2e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I suppose this should be deferred to Sherwood Sherwood rather than me spouting off my previous assumption and reading of the rules. I'm not the ST after all.

FWIW, I see how dependant the application of the charm is to recognizing the jargon terms for resolving an attack. It kind of frustrates me to review it and see how potentially misleading it is in either direction.

I believe that Rykon Rykon has the correct read of the Charm, but at this point, it doesn't matter. Ragnar snapped her neck with plenty of health levels of damage done to her. What are you guys doing about it now?

Lol certainly limits the effectiveness of the charm. But I suppose it could be overpowered the way I thought it meant.

I would feel bad that I was getting an advantage to doing things wrong. But I at least would have caught it early.

Lol certainly limits the effectiveness of the charm. But I suppose it could be overpowered the way I thought it meant.

I would feel bad that I was getting an advantage to doing things wrong. But I at least would have caught it early.
I wouldn't feel so bad about the charm. It got buffed in the Errata (note these items are in addition to its existing effect).

1568586222990.png

You can always add other damage stackers like Thunderbolt Attack Prana in addition to the spillover enhancer.

More than the seven levels she had.
I didnt expect to hit her that hard.

I wouldn't feel so bad about the charm. It got buffed in the Errata (note these items are in addition to its existing effect).

View attachment 626727

You can always add other damage stackers like Thunderbolt Attack Prana in addition to the spillover enhancer.

Lol Adding even more soak? Ragnar a heckuva amount already.

But doesn't soak not stack?

So if I got defense right. With a 10 hardness, and that soak.

An enemy would need to do more than 35/31 raw damage to do more than the minimum damage, which is 1?

There is always the Overwhelming Tag, usually on large artifact weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back