• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Trial by Fire - Exalted 2e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The way that maths out is 2m for up to +4 to a static value (half the attribute + ability, as if you were adding successes)

The defense boost from bracers adds to your weapon defense. The formula for parry DV is [Dex + ability + weapon defense]/2

In your case let's say, 3 dex, 8 martial arts (specialties apply) +5 from kata bracers. All that divided by 2, rounded up to nearest whole number is 8. Adding 4 gets you to 12 before any penalties apply.
Alrighty cool! That's right. I had already factored in the Kata. Had forgotten. Didnt apply the specialty though. So thanks for pointing that out!

Which reminds me! Having taken 2 lhl damage. His wound penalty is a -1.

Is that a penalty to DV as well as to hit?

Depending on how this next attack turns out, I may have to release an unrestrained combo to draw hate. Man, that's 32 motes and 4 will to hit that hard, but it's what you gotta do when you can't administer a Soul Breaker Orb suppository. Really just trying to gauge if it has Lunar-esque healing or just ridiculous health levels. I have faith in you though Psychie Psychie , drop this meat bag!

Depending on how this next attack turns out, I may have to release an unrestrained combo to draw hate. Man, that's 32 motes and 4 will to hit that hard, but it's what you gotta do when you can't administer a Soul Breaker Orb suppository. Really just trying to gauge if it has Lunar-esque healing or just ridiculous health levels. I have faith in you though Psychie Psychie , drop this meat bag!
Indeed! I too was thinking something similar. Am hesitant to activate Battle Fury Focus. While it may remove my -1 wound penalty, and give me a extra die to everything combat.... would have to spend a WP to turn off Drooling Madman Mode for the scene.

Same with another Hammer on Iron.

Will probably need that WP for the other Deathknights.

But if you do it. I'll can do it too. And we will turn it into demon puree together if that is what it takes.

Dookie. I also forgot to add a possible +2 DV if the creature had less Valor than Ragnar.

Lol probably wasted some motes there.

I'm not sure how you could block a spray of acid blood. If you can stunt a way of doing so, go ahead.

I'll stunt a parry, but I thought when an attack gets through a defend other, it hits the defender not the ward.

Thank you! Thank you! I will sign autographs at the end of the show!

Seriously, I was not the only one to do some damage to the thing.

I had not expected that Darian's Anima effect would do so much damage to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back