• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Trapped in a (magic) video game

Interested?

• Yes!

Votes: 19 100.0%
  • Nah.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
: )

Really tempted to make "When Shit Gets Real" the actual title of the roleplay.

This sounds so fucked up, Im actually interested. Remembers me the webcomic called Hardcore Leveling Warrior.

I feel like this is gonna turn into the kind of RP where ya'all beat up the bad guy in the first two months, and the rest of the thread is y'all trying to take over this fantasy world for yourselves.

Like, this is a new level of clusterfuck even for me, and I am the QUEEN of this bullshit.

And our characters are all going to be either gamers and memers of the year of 2018, or clueless fantasy denizens who are like "Why did your parents name you xX_EmoBunneh_Xx?"

Just... picture that.... the warlock casting a spell and someone in the back of the group is like

"Hey, do those runes look like loss?"

And now someone's got to explain the context of the loss meme to people who don't even know what a computer is, much less the internet or a webcomic.

Shit, y'all are gonna break this story and we ain't even start yet.

Lemon Boy Lemon Boy

2e34fa990327404342b6884272896356.png

ALRIGHT, WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKERS IS GOING TO TRY AND BRING JESUS TO A PAGAN LAND?

Listen, one of the kingdoms is literally described as "A land quivering with passion" so.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back