• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *roleplay thread*

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

• Professor W

Last edited:
David 'Hesh' Walker

"Nah, I don't drink beer unless we're successful with something, but I can get you a bottle if ya like," Hesh replied to the Professor. "Don't worry about me, I can handle it. When the pain comes up just pop a few pills, No problemo." Hesh sipped from his canteen and looked up the skies as It lit up a sickly orange color.
"Hey...Professor? What's that?" Hesh asks as he points towards the skies.

SPARTAN-117
b63b200adbf2db436ab25adfec4b04b924a0bdce.jpg
John was frozen in space as the 'Survival' mode was triggered in the suit rendering him Unconscious. He was asleep in a sense, Until a nearby D79 Pelican picked up his signal and brought him aboard.
"Please...Don't die." The man had hooked up wiring to the Master Chief's suit and electrocuted him and his suit, Waking him up. "Yes! We're going home!" The bearded man cheered as Chief realized his fist was balled up with something inside. "Oh looks like the modules in your hand are still frozen." The bearded man turns around as the Master Chief unballs his hand and Inserts an AI chip into the back of his helmet.
A notification popped into view on his HUD and It read;

'NO AI DETECTED.'

He looked at the bearded man and said, "Mission Status?" "What do you mean by that Chief? We lost, Don't you see?" The man said as a blue light absorbed the vehicle. "Whoa..." Master Chief said as the bearded man ran into the cockpit and strapped himself into a seat. "Hold on!" The man said as the ship inserted itself into the atmosphere of...Earth!!? How were they on earth if they were so far away from the planet? The thing is that they were also very close to the ground, And the pelican lit up as It burned upon entry. The ship shook violently as It approached the ground quickly.
The pelican went down into a forest about a mile north of the Resistance base, and It was detected by Taskforce ground forces. There was a small team of task force members tasked with scouting the crash site, Thinking It was a UFO of the sorts.
Luckily, The man had escaped the crash but Chief was left behind, As his suit was frozen solid.
The team had found Chief and tried to lift him up, But he was well over a thousand pounds or so. He was brought to the base aboard a CV-22 Osprey and had a Tech-Disabler attached to the back of the helmet, Disabling the suit's Defensive modes.
He had to be carried by a group of ten people and dropped into a cell beside a being similar to an Elite, But also with bony looking skin. Master Chief pulled himself to his feet and looked around, Getting a glimpse of his surroundings. "Hey, Where am I?" Chief asked the being, Noticing a scar on the right side of his face.

( gwenpool gwenpool ) Garrus
( Scatterbrain Scatterbrain ) Professor W

Rx-0 Unicorn Gundam
Mode: Unicorn,

NT-D: Offline

The Gundam, hovered just above Earths atmosphere watching the primitive planet. To any scanners it would just appear as if nothing was there. Then behind it a small green dot in the distance quickly came closer to the Gundam. A Zaku II with it's axe out charging the Gundam at full speed. A split second before it made contact with the Gundam it moved, pulling out it's own beam saber and slicing the Zaku. It turned around seemingly with no damage and prepared for another run, then it started smoking and soon after exploding in a ball of fire. When the smoke cleared nothing remained but the smoldering body of the Zaku floating in space. The Gundam calmly put the saber away and continued to watch the Earth and it's inhabitants.

Zaku axe.jpg

Samara
The Asari Justicar had made it through the lush, overgrown jungles that naturally lived along the stretches of Utopian borderlands. It was quiet and serene, a great contrast to what can be such a bustling community. She started to hear the familiar sound of rushing water, meaning she was close. This route, despite no clear path, was completely memorized by Samara, as she could use the smallest of landmarks, like a twisted up plant or the nest of a home of insects. The rocks would now abruptly appear, something that would probably catch someone off-guard, sending them crashing down the dozens of yards below. It was a small hidden spring, complete with its own waterfall, the stream going as far as to connect with Symphony Lake. It was here she would mediate today, wishing to stay away from the people of Utopia, as she saw not as allies but as the closest thing to pure innocents in this world. She momentarily thought back to Taskforce times, remembering those like Rorke, and Starflight. She sat down on a damp rock, a billowing breeze of misty splashing from the waterfall, and crossed her legs, her hands drifting up and her eyes becoming pure white as her body was encompassed in a biotic aura.

Garrus Vakarian
"Hm?" Garrus heard a voice and clambered up, leaning against a wall and ignoring the pain in the couple of bruises he'd sustained. "Oh, I guess you missed the part where you were inevitably arrested. I'm Garrus Vakarian. Codename, Archangel. Killer armor there. Well, ah, I'm assuming you're pretty new to this world, someone's probably going to be approaching you soon to ask if you want to join their Taskforce. Personally, not for me, but a rockin' apocalypse girl did give me a great gig in the Resistance, so I could have bias," he spoke with collected sarcasm.

Lord Asriel Belacqua and Stelmaria, Silque
Asriel made it to the tramways after another stop off at his apartment, where the duo grabbed a backpack worth of supplies and new pieces of which to use in his experiments. The next tram to arrive would be the one that would take him the direction of the labs. He waited patiently, briefly checking a journal and making a few fast lines of notes that would only make sense to him, while Stelmaria calmly listened to the hum of the trams rumbling in the underground tunnels. He noted Silque was also waiting, probably just fresh out of the town hall meeting. She stood regally, somewhat reminding him of someone from the damned Church, though she was more colorfully dressed and female, two things more or less frowned upon there.
"Good day," Silque said with a small bow and a smile, her hands folded in lieu of carrying anything with her.
"Lady Silque," Asriel said in response, Stelmaria making a small rumbly purr. In truth Silque did not trust Asriel, but never gave anyone grief by account of her suspicions. After all, she would help and heal anyone that needed it, in the end. Her worries lied with all of the scientist types in Utopia, who did work on their own time and not at the benefit of Utopia. She in truth would be more publically against their work, but if Rex Texas allowed it, then she would need to accept it too. She involuntarily winced, a reminder from her soul that she was still very hurt from all of the healing she'd done today, and that she still hasn't taken any self-care to alleviate it. Asriel noted her discomfort, but didn't say anything as he recognized she must be wanting to remain prideful and not admit pain. After all, so many did look up to her.

“What is normal anymore?” He was joking, but only slightly, and Jack didn’t allow his new friend to answer his question before continuing, “Since I’ve been on this Earth I have been shot, stabbed, mauled, decapitated, eviscerated, burned, crushed, dropped several miles in the air without a parachute, disemboweled, shot, poisoned, eaten, trampled, frozen, smooshed, stabbed and shot again. So I guess you can say this is pretty normal for me.” Surprisingly he kept a chipper tone throughout that depressing death list. “But enough about me, and please don’t this personal, but uh…what exactly are you?”

Zadruch Vohn and Pepper
Zadruch was charmed by Jack, in a sort of slightly disturbed way. He wished that he could be that chipper about horrible death now, like he was when he was young. He was not so surprised by the young man's question, as he had heard it in ways more and less offensive -- it didn't bother him, it was a fair enough question. Though he'd have to imagine that there are much stranger things to see here than a glowing humanoid with smoky skin and a spotted face.
"I'm assuming you're referring to my species -- it's all right. I'm an awoken, descended from humans who traveled into deep space, and settled in The Reef. They evolved to look like this, but I tell you that I am more or less the same as you physiologically. Anything more than that came from my years of service and the powers, curses, said service gave me." He was back to seeming perfectly relaxed, no longer worried about any threats. Pepper blinked into being between the two.
"And not that anyone cares or anything, but I'm Pepper, just the Ghost in charge of keeping this guy alive and having no other purpose in life," the green floating robot chirped loudly and arrogantly.

Lord Asriel Belacqua and Stelmaria
With the tram arriving with a polite, blaring bell toll, Stelmaria quickly entered the second the door slipped open, settling on a wider bench as Asriel followed.

Blink
"Still on for dinner this weekend?" Rook hears a quiet, sweet-sounding and all the most familiar voice from behind her as she feels the warm touch of someone holding her hand.

SPARTAN-117
b63b200adbf2db436ab25adfec4b04b924a0bdce.jpg

John stared at the cell gate in front of him as he scanned it for weaknesses. "Master Cheif Petty Officer, John-117, United Nations Space Command. Taskforce...So that's who these people and other things are. What is the Resistance?"
Chief scanned the cell he was In then realized something was unnaturally wrong, His shield was down. He looked at his armor and felt around on the back of his neck, Then his hand his something unfamiliar. John pulled the object off and examined it. It was a crudely made Armor disabling module, Most likely what those soldiers had put on him. "Hey Garrus, what's the level of security in this place?" He crushed the armor module in his hand, and a glowing lightning coated shield surrounded the Spartan as his shield charged up.
John clenched his fist and slammed it into the jail cell door, Then did so again.

B-17 Crew

The Plane was back up into the air with some difficulty but It still proudly flew over Utopia. "Holy Shit...They did a lot of damage this time." Greg said as he looked out the window, Craning his neck to peek at what remained below. Hunter sighed and radioed, "All air and ground frequencies, This is Crew of the B-17 Nicknamed Guardian, We have taken to the skies once more!"
The turrets scanned the skies as they searched for enemies. "We will Protect the land of the truly freed!" He could hear his crewmates cheer as the plane roared in the skies high above Utopia.

Rook
Resistance headquarters

as rook puts the finishing touches on her plan, she re-goes over the plan in her head. It was truly simple. Plant an explosive. explosive goes boom. Prisoners are free. But the one problem is how does she get close enough? She could sneak in, she could kill the guards, she could do many things. But she simply needs the help of her only second in command that isn’t in prison.

she sits up from her chair and Coldor stands up as well. He walks behind her as she walks towards the door. Then out of it. Coldor follows close behind. she needs to find her deadly second-Amélie Lacroix née Guillard, the most deadly assassin known to man And Eztli. As Rook knows what safe house they are at she starts her journey to their location, trying to update them with her plan.
rook wasn’t even out of the building before she heard the voice behind her and felt the warmth of blink holding her hand. She jumps slightly and turns around. “My goodness, you have to stop scaring me like that, but yes. I’m still good for dinner this weekend. I do have to go to a safe house to meet up with Amèlie and Eztli now. I’m sorry dear. So you can head back, stay in my room, or ride with me. Coldor does love you.” rook looks at the door then back at blink and pats Coldor.

gwenpool gwenpool Gelatinous Gelatinous

Virana
She didn't know exactly what kind of car she had stolen, but she knew it was expensive. She loved it. It was the same blood-red as her eyes. In her world, they hadn't had cars. One could fly, if they had wings, but Virana had none. So on Earth, she stole a car instead. It had taken her from the woodlands of North Carolina all the way here to Ciudad Nezahualcoyotl. She'd only had to bribe one pair of guards, too.
She pulled up three blocks away from the safehouse, parked, grabbed her gear from the trunk, and sauntered over to the safehouse, her blue skin mostly hidden under black clothes. A baseball cap was jammed on to her head, bulging in strange spots as it covered her horns. She slipped in the door, startling Eztli. Widowmaker didn't even react. She gave them both a wicked grin and flopped down on the couch next to Eztli.
"So," she said. "We're really gonna do it, huh? Break Garrus out of prison, I mean."
Eztli gave her a blank look. "Of course we are. Why wouldn't we?"
The demon woman shrugged. "No reason. I'm just excited. And bloodthirsty."
Eztli rolled their eyes. "You're always excited and bloodthirsty, dumbass."
Virana stuck her tongue out at the Aztec and inspected Widowmaker. "She's pretty."
Eztli snorted. "She's fucking crazy. But, then again, so are you. Maybe you two match, then."
Virana smirked. "Maybe."
The conversation died down, and Virana started to oil her bow.
She couldn't wait for the fun to begin.

Lord Nevaelyn Corthis, Prince Sael Emeraldeye and Orion Anders
The three of them had taken a small break from healing, and sat together on a worn down bench in the hospital. Their conversation had turned to, of all things, marriage. Orion and Nevaelyn had started it, each talking about how they missed their spouses. But Sael had remained mostly silent. Nevaelyn had only thought him tired, but he looked almost lost.
Soon enough, Sael admitted that he was not married. "...but I would love to be," he said. "I fall in love too easily, but sometimes I end up scaring them off. Or they want to stay lovers, but not get married. I know I'm still young. I am only forty-three. I have been an adult for only eighteen years. But at this age, my cousin Vessamira was married! She had already started her harem and all that! She had husbands and lovers and men to court her! And who do I have? A bunch of lovers who are terrified of commitment! And... oh. I am so sorry. Sometimes I tend to rant or ramble when I get upset."
"It's alright," Nevaelyn said. "You need to remember not to compare yourself to others. From what you've told me about your cousin, she is a lot more adventurous and outgoing than you are. You two are different people, so there is no need to compare yourself to her."
"Also," Orion cut in. "Didn't you say that she's like, almost two hundred, or something?"
"Uh, oh, yes. She turned one hundred and eighty eight just a few months ago."
"So there you have it. You don't need to compare yourself to her. She is, erm..." Nevealyn looked to Orion.
"One hundred and forty five years older than you," Orion supplied.
"Thank you, yes," Nevaelyn said. "She is farther along than you because she is over four times your age. So you have nothing to worry about, my friend. Nothing at all. Simply take life at your own pace. You will find the right people for you, I promise. You have all of your immortal life."
Sael seemed to calm down at that. After a peaceful silence, he asked the others: "So how old were you two when you were married?"
"Twenty six," Orion said.
"Twenty three, the first time, and twenty eight, the second time."
Sael groaned.
"My marriage ages were considered young for my people," Nevaelyn said. "In Vaelor, us elves are considered adults at the age of twenty. Sael, you are from Everfell, yes? Did you not say that Everfell elves are considered adults at twenty five?"
"I mean, yes, I did."
"So we had different circumstances. It is not good to compare us."
"I suppose you are right." Sael groaned again and stood. "Come along, friends. We have work to do."

Mute
interactions: Rook ( Mystical Birb Mystical Birb )

Mute would be on the computer doing work and all of a sudden he saw the news of an attack on utopia he dug into it for a little bit, he had his mask on he always did in matter of fact, the computer screen reflected off of his visors soon after a little bit of doing research on thees so called,"deceptions and autobots" he got news of a giant monstrous being swimming in the ocean, his eyes widen and he immediately standed up from his seat his pistol; was on his waist safe in his holster while his modified mp5k was in the armory in the base, He rushed around the base trying to find rook, he eventualy had found her and walked towards her,"Ma'am i have urgent news for you.." he said in a cold tone manner his British accent in it a little bit.

Rook
Resistance headquarters

Rook pulls away from her girlfriend and blink teleports away quickly. Rook looks mute up and down and clears her throat. She leans on the giant black panther beside her.
“What is it that’s so urgent,Mute”

she twirls her knife in her fingers and stares at him expectingly.
Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12

Rook
Resistance headquarters

Rook pulls away from her girlfriend and blink teleports away quickly. Rook looks mute up and down and clears her throat. She leans on the giant black panther beside her.
“What is it that’s so urgent,Mute”

she twirls her knife in her fingers and stares at him expectingly.
Mute
Mute was suprised from her attitude so far she had given,"What the fuck do you mean,'what is so urgent?' havent you seen it yet?" he asked her to know if she had any clue or a hint of what was happening, he also had to ask her something to, he always wanted and nedded a job promotion to get on the field and not be in his office all day hacking and working on his projects.

Rook
Resistance headquarters

“yes that’s exactly what I said. What’s. So. Urgent. I’m a busy woman so out with it agent.”

rook continued to twirl her knife, but yet more violently as she got more and more annoyed at mutes carelessness while talking to her.

Rook
Resistance headquarters

“yes that’s exactly what I said. What’s. So. Urgent. I’m a busy woman so out with it agent.”

rook continued to twirl her knife, but yet more violently as she got more and more annoyed at mutes carelessness while talking to her.
Mute
Mute was quite an agressive and arrogant man, myabe this is why he was never in a battle since this had happend to the planet?
he sighed and pulled out a tablet and showerd her a screen of an enourmous monster in the sea, it looked like it was right by hawaii too,"dont you think that is a problem?" he said to her kindly this time around.

Rook
Resistance headquarters

“yes.... that does seem to be a problem. But not one for us. I have many more important things to deal with”

rook looks at the man once again from her knife.

“But if you magically can do something about it I would send you on every combat mission we have”

rook laughs wildly to herself knowing he can’t.

Rook
Resistance headquarters

Rook looks up, still leaning on the large panther and twirling her knife.
“Hello Rorke. Thanks for the information. I’ll Keep him in mind.”
Rook looks quickly back and fourth between Mute and rook.
“anything else gentlemen?”

Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Over the days Dag had been left in the medical wing, his pak had managed to mostly repair itself. His energy was low, making it impossible for him to heal any further. Stumbling out of the room and into the hallway, the green alien slowly limped his way to the snack machine near his office. Irkens didn't need to eat but if they did, it would always be carbs. Meat was a big no-no, doing more harm than good. He chose a few granola bars and some chocolate to eat, moving into his office. His pak would have to be manually repaired and his wounds would take more time to heal, but that would be okay.

"Morroco Resistance Base... Hailing any members nearby," Dag croaked. "We've been breached and I don't know where the others are. Requesting... Backup? I don't know.." And with that he ended the transmission.

[Location: Morroco Resitance Base {Interaction: Open}]

Keito, the albino Daracon-human mix-blood. The only way he knew he was an albino was his partial transformation. Red eyes and white hair, while very uncommon, he was told didn't mean they were an albino. After all, Daracons have some influence over human-like forms. But his "true" form as they called it, was a pale white, not the ashy grey or cloudy black like the rest. But he didn't really care, after all, his true form was human, the partial transformation was only something he was barely able to do.

He was currently hiding around the Utopia. He needed to rest, get something to eat, maybe even sharpen his swords before heading out on his next mission: Free the prisoners!

[Location: Utopia cafe {Interactions: Open}]

Rook
Resistance headquarters

“yes.... that does seem to be a problem. But not one for us. I have many more important things to deal with”

rook looks at the man once again from her knife.

“But if you magically can do something about it I would send you on every combat mission we have”

rook laughs wildly to herself knowing he can’t.
Mute frowned she was being a total asshole to him, he frowned she knew he wanted that job and she teased him he groaned,"Im sure i can find him on the camera's" he crossed his arms and sighed,"Look ma'am i just want to be in the battel's and fights and not be in my office hacking and working on stuff.."

Rook
Resistance headquarters

“Fine. Next combat mission we got, I’ll send you. You mess it up, you either die, or work at a desk your whole life.But if you succeed, I’ll make sure to send you on combat missions regularly. So I suggest you hit the shooting range soon.”
Rook felt kind that moment, letting the man have a chance. But she didn’t entirely like or trust him. He showed no respect. She would take his head clean off if given the chance. But she wouldn’t do that for the time being, as she had to get to the safe house Soon before Widow makes a move with whoever she’s with.
“Is that all?”
Rook got up from her leaned position on the Panther and picks up her bag with her explosive in it. She needs to head out very, very soon
She looked once again at Mute.

Rook
Resistance headquarters

“Fine. Next combat mission we got, I’ll send you. You mess it up, you either die, or work at a desk your whole life.But if you succeed, I’ll make sure to send you on combat missions regularly. So I suggest you hit the shooting range soon.”
Rook felt kind that moment, letting the man have a chance. But she didn’t entirely like or trust him. He showed no respect. She would take his head clean off if given the chance. But she wouldn’t do that for the time being, as she had to get to the safe house Soon before Widow makes a move with whoever she’s with.
“Is that all?”
Rook got up from her leaned position on the Panther and picks up her bag with her explosive in it. She needs to head out very, very soon
She looked once again at Mute.
The reflection shined on his visors he actually got it the chance to prove himself,"Thank you ma'am!" He said and renember she asked something,"No ma'am that is all!" He walked off and went to the range he grabbed his custom mp5k and started shooting targets hitting each one perfectly and had great aim.

Garrus Vakarian
The Turian raised an eyebrow ridge when he saw the inmate start to try and break out.
"Mm, the Resistance is a sort of 'fuck you' to the rules in place here -- by here I mean the majority of the planet. As for right here, you may have some issues, but I'm not about to snitch on you or anything. My last attempt was more recent than you may realize... ah..." Garrus felt a singe of aching in his muscles, a sign he'd need to sit back down. It was probably difficult for a non-turian to tell, but Garrus was grinning through a lot of pain for the moment. Nothing that would cause him to slowly die painfully if not treated, but bruises, untreated cuts beneath the metal of his body, etc etc. He rested his side against the wall, legs arched over a bench.

Widowmaker, Basilio
She glared daggers at the two, less so at the newcomer.
"I would waste no time," the assassin said smoothly, ignoring what, to her, was a glaring insult, "he is probably being tortured for information as we speak. Emotional fools are so... breakable." She was itching to get them out the door, this waiting around was not optimal. But perhaps unknown to Verana, she had been followed, by an ally of Blink's who now gazed upon their safehouse, debating whether or not to enter.

Silque, Boom-Boom, Urdnot Wrex
"My friends," Silque greeted the three healers who were taking a load off from their work, "may I join you?" Despite her regal appearance and very polite demeanor, she truly enjoyed hearing the gossip that usually went down between these three in this space. But she didn't even get a chance to sit down before thundering footsteps were heard.
"HEY!!" a roaring, growling voice was sent echoing through the hospital, and the source of the voice reached the now four healers. It was the krogan, back from his week-long disappearance. And he was holding a young woman in his arms. From immediate glance, she seemed to have severe burns, maybe some lacerations?
"I found her near the border, just lying there when I was walking back." The krogan himself also seemed to have sustained injuries -- scorch marks, fresh bruises and surprising cuts through his extremely tough skin. But they seemed different than the source that had inflicted her.

Blink
Clarice only returned via her portal after any sign of Resistance had gone. In the meantime she already had a queue of people needing her assistance in Utopia, so she begrudgingly did that before coming back to her cute chaotic girlfriend.
"As I was saying," she said with playful sass, "I know I said I wasn't going to come find you again until then, but I missed you..." she held Rook's hand again, "every time I leave you, it only makes me long to be with you again even more." She had time to think about what Rook was doing. It scared her. Of course, Rook was this powerful one-woman-batallion, but she was still human.
"Please be careful on your mission..." Blink says, wishing she could help her somehow, but still scared by the prospect, "I don't want to lose you, okay?" Blink had no knowledge on any images or vision of what the Aruba base looks like, so she wouldn't be able to teleport in unless someone sent her an image. She looked down at the ground anxiously before going for it -- she reached a hand out to Rook's face and went in to kiss her.

Rook
Resistance headquarters

Rook smiled slightly at Clarice’s worry. She sure wasn’t. I was supposed to be a easy mission with her plan.
Rook slightly leans into the touch of her girlfriend. She leaned in as well.
After the kiss, Rook pulls away and looks at her.

“I’ll be fine. I promise. It’s simple. Blow a hole in the wall, then boom, they’re out. I got this. I have done this plenty of times, both in this world and in my old one. Plus I have a deadly assassin on my team. No one can stop us, dear.”
Rook gives Clarice a kiss on the forehead and looks at Coldor whom is waiting patiently to leave. Rook pulls away and adjusts her backpack.
“I must go. I see you when I get back, I promise. I’m to hot to die.”
Rook laughs wildly at her joke and goes to mount the Panther to get ready to go.
She blows one last kiss at blink and tells Coldor to go. Running off into the direction of the safe house.

Near Utopia (Aichi)

A young boy with blue hair can be seen wandering about, looking very confused.

You see, Aichi had been at home, playing Vanguard with his friends at Card Capital, but suddenly he found himself in an entirely different place... A place he doesn't recognize at all. His expression matches the worry he feels, and he looks around, trying to see if he recognizes anyone. After all, maybe someone from home appeared here as well if he did, right?

At first he wondered if this was just a vision of his PSY Qualia, but he could feel very quickly enough that he was physically at this place... This strange location.

"Hello? Anyone?"

He's absolutely lost... What's going on...? Where is he...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back