• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *OOC*

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yo, we gotta make Dave, a random ladybug bartender that I made up on the whim be a sort of recurring character in the bar that the characters always seem to return back to. For some reason I thought of that.... but yeah, good to see he is actually gaining some traction for once... might actually make him an actual character.

As for Bigby, not sure what to do, maybe if someone is free and willing to have him around, I will send him their way.

Pleaseeeeeeee I would love to see Dave more lololol

And I can help you out with Bigby if you can't find any char/situation for him

Yo, we gotta make Dave, a random ladybug bartender that I made up on the whim be a sort of recurring character in the bar that the characters always seem to return back to. For some reason I thought of that.... but yeah, good to see he is actually gaining some traction for once... might actually make him an actual character.

As for Bigby, not sure what to do, maybe if someone is free and willing to have him around, I will send him their way.
Well, not much is happening in the Taskforce. Other than the potential breakout happening? (I'll get a post up there soon gwenpool gwenpool )

Well, not much is happening in the Taskforce. Other than the potential breakout happening? (I'll get a post up there soon gwenpool gwenpool )

When Starflight is no longer dealing with a prison break he can discuss plans .... Of which there are a couple potential ideas hehehehe

If ur taskforce and needing something to do go ambush some peeps -- I can make one of my taskforce guys go too if someone needs a squad

When Starflight is no longer dealing with a prison break he can discuss plans .... Of which there are a couple potential ideas hehehehe

If ur taskforce and needing something to do go ambush some peeps -- I can make one of my taskforce guys go too if someone needs a squad
My guy isn't interested in the field yet. He has not looked thru the private records xD which will probably be disappointing since no progress has been made LOL

Pleaseeeeeeee I would love to see Dave more lololol

And I can help you out with Bigby if you can't find any char/situation for him
Yeah, maybe I need some help finding out where to kick the Abomination to....

I give him a month before he's leading the resistance
Nah, he is too busy dealing with his bar to take up on something as important as a resistance, but he is willing to work in a mission or two with the Utopians

First Dave post has been created, now to figure out where to place the Abomination to.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Haha, i love Dave! Poor bugman - someone give this bug a hug.

I love how frazzled he is over two non-kids drinking whiskey and vodka and just creating chaos and Dave has to manage all the clean up

aight I'm finally up! time to go catch up on everything SGSFAGSG

MSDLKFDJF DAVE IM CRYING poor, poor bastard sdfjsdfdf

also KaramelKarma KaramelKarma i love aang so much omg ;w;

i will try to get a post up within the next couple of hours <3 i promised my sister i'd play town of salem with her first lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back