• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

"wait...... shockwave got the dinobots' form from this planet. maybe it is filled with energy we can use." steel claw said. shatterblast grew even more depressed as he listened to the logs.

"why? why does everyone hate me?" shatterblast said aloud as he starts to cry, blue tears rolling down his face. "I MAYBE DIFFERENT!! BUT I AM NOT EVIL!!!!" he shouts into the air, loud enough for everyone on the ark to hear.

(Holy wakamoly never resiev alerts dam forgive mi of mi absents)

Strean and Shround would look at each other as they fly and says "Did you hear somthing?"

"yea...somthing about diferent...."

"Must be steel"

"Dam forgot too turn off comm...Sorry....maybe its Shaterblast"

"Or maybe yellow...it can be anybody really..its hard too hear things in space you know

"Oh...well....Stream can help"

"What?!...i dint say anithing...well....i could try you know...."

"Your nice talker too...you might help him..if i go i think i will be turn too scrap really"

"easy..dont worry atleast i try...besides unstable is mi midle name"

"You dont have a midle name..you are stream"

"
I know its only a saying dam...well hope i dont get killd"she says as she enters the ship and looks at the door Shater is behide and Knocks

Yellow covered her ears when Shatterblast shouted. "Maybe I should talk to him." Yellow suggested looking at Steel. "It's my fault after all."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

shatterblast eventually calms down. "maybe i am........ and i have been denying it the whole time." he said to himself, loud and clear on the comms.

"Talk? You want to talk? Why don't i just scrap you then?!" he said uncontrollably, his past finally caught up to him. "NO!! Don't you lay a hand on them!!" he shouted at himself.

Yellow started to panic, she could feel her spark hammering against her armor.

This really was all her fault.

She pried the door open and snuck in between the crack. She knew it was dangerous, but she had to fix what she had broken. "Shatterblast, calm down!" She said, the panic clear in her voice. "You're not bad!" She grabbed his servo (hand) trying to convince him, even though he could easily crush her. "It's okay. No one is hurting anyone. Just... Calm down... Please." She pleaded, as tears appeared in her eyes.

he eventually calms down, it was apparent that the dark energon was manifesting through his negative emotions, since he was talking to himself. "I'm sorry!! it's just that i feel alone because i'm different!! i am made from a predacon, and always acted like one!! from hunger to torture!!" he said as he collapses onto the floor, crying as he covered his face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stream dint whant too interfier of whats happening,as she would start too walk towards the brige and look out of the window and Shround there Flying

(Finally back from holiday!)

Yellow didn't know what to do when Shatterblast broke down. She was feeling really guilty. She didn't want to make him feel depressed.

Yellow bit her lip and patted his head. "You're bad, Shatterblast." She said with a small smile as she pried the hands from his face. "I'm different too, have you seen my size?" Yellow asked. "You might be made from a predacon, but that doesn't mean you have to be one..." She wiped the tears from his face. "How about we go blow up something? We're different, all of us, but were the same in many ways... What do you say? As scientists under each other?"

If there was one thing Shatterblast and Yellow had in common, then it was their love for science. She hoped he would except the offer.

Yellow was a bit unsure. "I-It's just a-around the c-corner." She said biting her lip. "I-I can w-walk, you know."

"What?!" Yellow yelped. "I-I'm n-not going t-to sit on your back i-if y-you go hunting for C-Cons… H-how about we go find some Energon cubes instead?" She suggested nervously.

"That won't be enough to satisfy my hunger. I need actual metal to convert to fuel, energon alone won't be enough." He said. "I know it's evil to eat others, but you cannot change who I am." He said calmly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back