• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

Emperor Of Embers

The Red Kaiser of Flame
The Beast Wars has just begun, the Autobots and the Decepticons are very few in number. But that all changed when their descendants, the Maximals and the Predacons, have risen. a new war has been waged, for the very survival of the Cybertronian race, and for Cybertron. Then the war is taken to prehistoric earth. Which side will you join, Freedom or Tyranny?

1.You can choose to be an Autobot, Decepticon, Maximal, or Predacon

2.Please make each post understandable

3.You can have as many characters as you can handle(2 is recommended), whatever faction

4.You can have a Beast form that is not a real life animal (Fuzor from beast wars), prehistoric animal, or actual Animal/Insect.

5.Be Courteous! no put downs toward anyone, EVER!

6.general RP nation rules.

7. Have fun, also, romance is allowed (including OC and canon relationships, OC x OC, Canon x Canon). but please, if you have to take things further up a notch, then either PM each other, or time skip, implying that "IT" has happened.

8. if you would like, you can also have weapons from Transformers War for Cybertron, Fall of Cybertron, Or Rise of the Dark Spark weapons for your soldier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jet transformed into her griffon, and crouched at the top of a pile of junk, that junk being cybertronian corpses. Jet's teal eyes narrowed, eyeing a maximal coming by. Jet almost fell of the pile of corpses in shock when she saw who it was, Optimus prime. Jet flattened herself to the corpses even more, knowing she could never kill Optimus prime. Optimus stopped and looked around, hearing Jet. Jet was frozen, and could only watch as Optimus continued walking forward, a little more alert. She was still frozen when he was out of sight, not believing what just happened. If I stay in this position any longer, I'll get stuck in this position! Jet sighed and stopped crouching, feeling the urge to just follow Optimus and ask all the questions she had stuck in her head for a very long time.

Steel claw roars as he chased an insecticon bruiser. "Smash.... Bug!" He shouted in his dino form. ( he loses his ability to think straight when angry.)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

The insecticon turned around and charged the angry dino, but Steel Claw bites him in half.

Jet was about to go back to the predacon base, when all of a sudden an insecticon comes into view, with a dinosaur chasing it. The dinosaur soon bites the insecticon in half, and Jet gets nervous. He was huge! Jet crouches down so much her griffon stomach touched a corpse. Jet shivered, guessing he was a maximal. Jet didn't want to approach him, since he looked extremely mad.

Steel Claw transforms, now calm. He takes deep breaths to recover from his rage faster.

Jet watches him, not taking her eye off him. She wanted to stay alert, not shot in the face. Jet thought she could ask him a question, since her mind was getting over flown with them by now. Jet took a deep breath and gathered up all her courage. jet silently slid down the corpse pile, wincing at the faces of fallen cybertronians. Jet transformed with her face mask on, and slowly walked to Steel from the side, wanting to look the least aggressive as possible.

He sat down, staring at the corpses. "Your deaths will not be in vain, i will avenge all of you." He said.

Jet stopped at a comfortable distance between the two, so that he would not think she was coming up to him to attack. her predacon sign was on her back , so it was less obvious to tell.

He turned around and saw her. "I can feel your pain and confusion, young one." He said to jetstream, trying to sound as calm as possible.

Jetstream smiled a bit under her faceplate, finally feeling relieved that someone knew how she felt. "Sir, could you answer my questions? I am lost in confusion, and I would like to find my way." Jet said in a calm way, saying it in a rather friendly, asking tone.

Jet did as he said, and sat next to him. "Well, why are Predacons and maximals fighting? What caused Decepticons and autobots to fight?" Jet said thoughtfully, trying to say it carefully so she could get the answer she needed.

"The decepticons are hungry for power, as the autobots fight for the freedom of all sentient beings. The maximals and predacons carry on thier fight, in hopes in reaching the same goals as their ancestors." He said.

"who started this war?" Jet asked, thoughtfulness in her voice. Jet looked at the corpses sadly, angry at who started this unreasonable war.

"The decepticons. They are on a quest for dominiation, and the pedacons follow them blindly, hoping for glory rather than freedom." He said.

"when will this all be over? Soon enough, this war would destroy our very own planet.." Jet said, thinking about where they would go after. Jet was almost positive that cybertron would not be stable enough to live in, and soon everyone would either leave or rot here.

"It is possible, if one so desires." He said. "I would be honored to take you by my side as a maximal."

"really? Thank you!" Jet said, her eyes lighting up with happiness as she looked up at the huge maximal. "My name's Jetstream," Jet said, with a polite tone.

He chuckles. "I am Steel Claw. If there is anything you want to know about me, just ask." He said, patting her back.

Jet almost fell forward from his strong hand, and smiles thankfully. "Thank you, again! I never knew it would be this easy.." Jet said, but she had one more question. "But what about my predacon signature?" Jetstream didn't know what to call it, but she gestured to the mark on her back.

"I can change it, since i am the only maximal that lives. Or, at least i think so." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back