• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

"But I don't want to see!" Yellow said. "Why would he want me to know? If he wanted me to know he should tell me! I don't want to understand through memories, those are his and sacred."

"There are some things that are better to show you than tell you." Steel said. "You got that right!" Shatterblast said as he leaned on the doorway, calmer than usual.

"Shatterblast." Yellow said as she turned around in shock when she heard the said bot's voice. She didn't know what to do. "I, um… This… uhm… uh… Here." She said and held the memory core up from him. Yellow was too small to hand it to him directly. "I don't want to see." She said as she looked down at the ground.

You snapped first. Yellow thought, but didn't say it out loud. "Autobots are good, they don't bully. They just try to make peace… Excuse me." She hurried out through the door and down the hall. She felt awkward for some reason. It hurt a bit that Shatter Blast didn't have a a very good point of view on the Autobots. No Autobot would ever bully someone else.

"Then they weren't autobots." Yellow said as she kept walking down the corridor. For some reason she couldn't be around the others or at least shatter blast, it was weird. She looked at Shatter Blast over her shoulder one last time and turned the corner. She felt really bad for yelling at him, but seeing his memories to understand him went to far.. It was just one thing she didn't and couldn't do.

"Ah, Yellow." Wheeljack smiled and waved as he walked down the corridor. "Decided to come out of your finding place? Did you watch that memory core that Steel Claw wanted to give you?"

"Leave me alone, Jack." Yellow mumbled and passed him. "I don't want to talk about it."

"That bad, huh?"

"Why did he have to go through that?" Yellow turned around and cried. She hugged Wheeljack's leg and buried her face. "He didn't do anything!"

Wheeljack sighed. Yellow has always been so sensitive. "There, there, sparkling." He said and patted her head. "You are not much different. Even you went through your fair share of misery… Some bots just need help to change. Just because they're different doesn't make them bad."

"You sound like Optimus." Yellow mumbled. "But he ate a Decepticons head!"

Wheeljack just smiled and patted her head again. "Bad diet perhaps?"

"Oh ha ha." Yellow snorted and let go of Wheeljack. "I should apologize to shouldn't I?"

Shroud and stream wuld be alert and hear the alarm

"What the...we shoold check it out"

"We cant leave oure post we need to guide the Ark ok...hope those inside are alright"

"Hull breach in stasis pod bay, pod 3 deactivated." The ai said. The decepticon assault, led by soundwave, was trying to kidnap shatterblast.

Wheeljack ran off, but when Yellow heard the AI she panicked. They were gonna take Shatterblast! Yellow ran towards the lab as fast as possible, just in time to see decepticons take Shatterblast stasis pod. Yellow didn't know what to do.

Shatterblast wakes up and breaks the glass, the decepticons fire, but are ripped apart and used as fuel for his fire. Until it was just soundwave remaining. "You killed perceptor, the only one who understood me. Now you shall share the same fate soundwave!!" Shatterblast said in a furious and vengeful tone.

"Shatterblast, dont!" Yellow shouted, having watched the whole thing in horror. She had never seen a battle where bots died, only heard stories.. This was worse then the stories.

Yellow doesn't know what to do, she wanted to jump after Shatterblast, but before she could to that these tentacle things grab her and dragged along by Soundwave. She screams and starts to kick, but she's too small to do an damage.

(No more posts from me tonight, sorry.. Brain is officially fried.)

Jet hissed, that being natural predacon behavior, and transformed into her fighter jet. She fired a small missle at soundwave's head, but then he dodged, the missle nearly hitting him, but continuing off into empty space. The missle deactivated, and jet transformed into her beast mode, a Griffin. Her claws dug into the side of soundwave's head, but he threw her off and she transformed into her jet once again. Jet was still wounded from the fight to defend the ark, so every move burned in pain.

In the controls room, there were reportings of a possible planet being on the scanners, as a large obsticle was close by.

Steel claw brings up a holographic picture, it was Shockwave's target planet: earth. The planet where the dinobot's forms originated.

Shatterblast was alone in a different room, playing all of shockwave's logs that were about him. he found out he has an appetite like an insecticon. "that explains why i eat other bots." he said aloud to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back