• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

"Frustrated." He said. "I do not know what i am going to do with shatter blast. He almost killed yellow stance out of pure rage."

Jet watched the autobot leave, then looked back at the memory core. "Then I guess we should see it.." Jet said, then turned to steel.

(I'll do a post after work :3 but i dont know how active i will be, I still have to do a lot before I leave on holiday Wednesday evening -.-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yellow crawled out from under the bunk when the memory core was taken away. It was hers! Steel Claw had given it to her, it didn't matter if she wanted it or not, it was still hers! She walked after the bot and was lead into a room with Steel and Jet. "Give it back." She said, trying to hide the fact that she had been crying. "It's mine." She stuck her hand out and waited for Steel to give it back.

Steel claw was veiwing its contents. Shatter blast was captured and brutally tortured by the insecticon. brothers in that segment.

Steel tgen paused it, then looked at yellow. "Come and veiw this with me. I hope you will understand our fellow teammate better." He said.

Yellow froze from the small clip she had seen, then she turned to Steel Claw and shook her head. She didn't want to see more. She couldn't see more. She looked down and closed her eyes as she bladed her fists, trying to keep her tears in. She couldn't watch something as brutal as that.

Shroud and Stream wuld be Flying as Shroud wuld be half asleep as he is aoutopilot and Stream still awake as they take turns of staying awake

"Turn it off." Yellow snapped. "Those are Shatterblasts memories! We shouldn't be looking at them! Give them back!"

"We need to understand him better, that is why i am watching it. And it also seems you have a lack of understanding him as well, which is why he tried to kill you." Steel said as he gave shatter blast's memory core to yellow.

"What am I supposed to do with it?" Yellow asked as she looked at the memory core in her hand. "It's Shatterblast's."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back