• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

"Fine." Yellow sighed, knowing that Shatterblast wouldn't change in a million years. "You can go eat then, meet me at the lab when you're done." She walked out of the room and into the empty lab. Hadn't Shatterblast just broken down, crying and complaining that he was different and evil? If he wanted to be normal he should replace the good with the bad…

Sighing again, Yellow grabbed a some rust liquid and star dust, trying to keep herself busy. She didn't know what this feeling of disturbance was, but she didn't like it.

She just wanted ShatterBlast to be happy.

"Holy Primus, Shatterblast!" Yellow gasped when she saw the holes in his armor. She got up and forced him to sit down on a table. "What in Pit's name is wrong with you?! What the hell happened?!" She demanded, taking care of his armor.

"You should be more careful!" Yellow growled and loosened his armor, there was no way she could fix it with holes like that. "Take it off." She ordered.

"Primus, Shatterblast." Yellow curse as she gave him a quick check up before returning to the armor on the ground. "Can you please find an alternative?" She pleaded, not looking up at him as she worked out a dent in the armor. "Next thing I know is a dead mech at my feet. Can you please be more careful? You're making me worry sick, you know."

"How about dead bots, or a million energon cubes?" Yellow suggested as she welded a hole. "Or you find your spark mate and drink their energy when she or he, you never know, are eating. A "normal" bot can eat for two, but because you would drown the others energy the one wouldn't gain any weight. Ironhide and Chromia did it once during battle, or so I heard."

"Dead bots...... And siphoning spark mate's energy sound good to me. But...... No femme bots will go near me, except you." He said, implying he likes her.

"Oh yeah, what about Jet? She's not afraid of you." Yellow said, fixing the last hole. She was too dense to notice Shatterblast telling her that he liked her. "I'm not afraid to go near you because even if you are like 5-6 times my size, you would never hurt me. Ever… Here." She said, trying to lift the fixed, heavy armor. "Done. You can put it on again." She grunted, trying to lift the heavy piece of metal, but she was too weak. "A little help here."

"Aww." Yellow cooed. "That's so sweet." She was still to dense to notice. "Phew, your armor is a real work out to fix. Hopefully I won't have to do it again anytime soon."

"That's really nice, I'm flattered." She said with a bow, some femmes were to dense to figure something out even if it was right in their face, one of those femmes being Yellow. "Oh." Yellow said and climbed up Shatterblast's chest armor. "I forgot a dent." She hit her hammer against it and everything was fine again, but when she looked up she first noticed how close she was to Shatterblast's face. "What are you looking at?" She asked, feeling her vents kick on all of a sudden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yellow didn't really know what to do, especially not when he touched her cheek. "S-should we g-get g-going?" She asked.

Yellow could feel her head going red, Shatter blast was too close! "I-I mean, w-with the l-lab thing- Experiment! Yes, experiment!" She blabbered, which was all she could do. She could barely move.

"I don't really care." Yellow smiled, getting up on the lab table. The awkward feeling and uncomfortable warmth was now gone. Maybe she should ask Steel about it later. It wasn't like she was going to ask WheelJack, pit no!

"Cool." Yellow smiled. "But I uh- don't really know how to do that..." She confessed. "Can you maybe teach me? I only know how to blow things up."

He looks through his database of stolen decepticon plans, then he found synthetic energon formulas. "here, follow my instructions, and you won't get blown up." shatterblast said with a giggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back