• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Transformers: Justice, Bolts & Gears [Interest Check]

So, which characters are you all leaning towards playing?

Might snag myself Blitzwing & Lugnut. Going with an origin story for Blitzwing, so he won't be a triple changer until much later.

Honestly I'm find playing anyone. probably some OGs from either sides. A younger Ironhide sounds dope. Also, cliffjumper, since he always seems to get the short end of the stick.

I might open 5 character slots per roleplayer at the start, 4 if I feel that that's excessive. Don't imagine I'll be opening them again beyond an increment of one as we move across the eras.

Loving your choices so far.

I might open 5 character slots per roleplayer at the start, 4 if I feel that that's excessive. Don't imagine I'll be opening them again beyond an increment of one as we move across the eras.

Loving your choices so far.

Gonna look into potential Autobots to play as well in that case

Sooooo I see transformers. I don’t normally do canon characters and I don’t know anything about G1, but I do love the universe!

So far I've decided that the start of the RP would before the war - Megatron's still a gladiator in the pits of Kaon, Optimus is still Orion, so on. So I imagine that we'll start with slice of life.

The things I will establish early as places of interest are Iacon and Kaon, but being elsewhere is an option.

While colony planets will exist, the entire part of this RP will be taking place on Cybertron.

Expect signups soon-ish.

Though, I do want to discuss some concepts that may affect your choices.

I was considering making Predacons(the G1 kind that merge to form Predaking & the Prime kind, not the BW kind - characters like Waspinator, Blackarachnia and Terrorsaur, if played, will likely just be Decepticons) & Insecticons naturally-occuring Cybertronian species, much like their Aligned counterparts. How I want to go about the classic trio from there, though... it will affect which era they will arise.

Might go for Motormaster with a bit of Scourge's backstory

War on Cybertron Motormaster will be Autobot affiliated?

Last edited:
War on Cybertron Motormaster will be Autobot affiliated?

Not what I was planning no. I was referring to the fact that RID2001Scourge is heavily based on that era's Optimus Prime but with OP still being Orion that option is no longer there

Not what I was planning no. I was referring to the fact that RID2001Scourge is heavily based on that era's Optimus Prime

Yeah, I thought you were also referring to how Scourge was originally an Autobot is stasis before being reprogrammed.

Since the RP starts with Orion Pax, how will Motormaster be?

Yeah, I thought you were also referring to how Scourge was originally an Autobot is stasis before being reprogrammed.

Since the RP starts with Orion Pax, how will Motormaster be?

I'll probably go with Autobot reprogrammed by the Robosmasher instead.

Last edited:
do A LOT of continuity mixing.
I thought I'd test something out, something different.

Well, not really, but still.

I want to try crafting a Transformers continuity.

We'll use canonical characters, but it'll be our take on canonical characters. Original characters will be considered, too. How many of them will there be? Good question.

As for designs, we'll try to stick to more 'Evergreen', 'G1-ish' or whichever blends well. Stuff like Prime Knock Out or RID15 Strong Arm work fine for characters who aren't G1 in origin. Designs close enough to the conditions, like the War for Cybertron videogame Dinobots, work fine as well.

We're crafting our continuity and RP right here in this thread, down to how we want to execute things (e.g. During war, Post war, on Cybertron, on Earth, etc.)

We're gonna do A LOT of continuity mixing.
Hey, I’m super interested! Is this still going? Also is this going to be run in site or on discord?

Right now, I'm trying to sort my current things, so it's either a 'no' or 'maybe another time'.

Most of my Transformers backlog right now is crafting my own TF universe/s for my own multifandom multiverse so I don't imagine I'll be hosting a vanilla Transformers RP anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back