• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Clash of the Universes (looking for joiners!)

(I DONT FUCKING YELL! YOU WOULD KNOW IF I WAS FUCKING YELLING!!!!!!!!!!!)

"Strike, it can be fixed. You dont need to worry about some small scratch on my optic lens, I'm fine. Its Recon who needs the attention more than I do:

(Then why is it all caps if you're "not yelling?" HMMMMMM)

Shadowstrike nodded, and decided to be quiet to let Knock Out work. Damn, it just seemed like none of them could catch a break.

(I am boldly and calmly speaking, not yelling)

After a while, Knock Out stood back and gathered the supplies before putting them back where he had found them and came back. He helped Recon up, which almost led to his own fall, and Recon sat down back on the berth him and Jet had occupied. "There, all fixed up"

(Now you are)

Shadowstrike slightly snickered when Knock Out almost fell. It was a pretty amusing sight, Knock Out trying to help Recon walk, even though Recon was way taller than him. "We can always rely on the best medic." Shadowstrike smiled

(You know what? Stfu and go stand in the corner and think about what you did)

"I am the best medic, arent I?" Knock Out nodded, looking at all the broken pieces of the chip Intel had. "I am so glad all that is done and dealt with" He said, nudging them with his pede. "That thing was a nightmare"

(I don't have to listen to you)

"It was a ball of hatred." Shadowstrike nodded her agreement, watching Knock Out. "I just wonder where it originally came from."

(HowdoIreplyhmm

But that wassss prrreettttyyyy vicious.)

Jet basically had a panic attack during Intel's hideaway in Recon' s frame. She stood firmly by his side, mask on so her faceplate was protected. She even had her miniguns slide out of her shoulder plates. Jetstream was ready to just smash the thing. She didn't know what it was, but she thought it was all hostile, especially with that scream. Jet didn't know it had any spark, or feelings outside of just hostility, because the first thing it did when she saw it was crawl under Recon' s frame, rage, and almost scratch Knockout's optic out. When the chip was smashed, she reduced to sitting next to Recon, a stream of extremely concerned words coming from her voice box. It was rather quiet, since it happened so quickly.

(I'm not fighting with you, Seraph. You faceperson)

"I wondered who or what created it as well, but we wont find out now" Knock Out said, picking up the shards of the chip and staring that them. Outside of the base, Riptide was running around and was going to talk to the Prime Team when she almost stepped on the frame of Intel. She gasped, picking it up. "It looks like an itty bitty sparkling!" She said, picking Intel up and running toward her own base.

Recon looked over to Jet and smiled at her. "Darlin', I'm fine. Doc fixed me up, just some soreness and scratches on my chassis support wont take me down. You can say I'm about as strong willed as a Wrecker" He said, putting an arm around her. "You can worry more about things like chilling out"

Cyrax looked into motor skills, finding an overdrive mode that he looked into that. "This could be the cause of this rage" He muttered to himself. "Interesting" He seemed to see that this was triggered by a fear. "I have never seen such a thing, making Valor a quite strong soldier"

Last edited by a moderator:
(Dammit Riptide!)

Shadowstrike shrugged, "It wasn't safe to keep its processor alive, if even it had no frame. If someone plugged it into the system it could've corrupted the whole thing."

"Your very right, perhaps we should get rid of the frame just in case?" He suggested, starting to head for the frame where he threw it. He calculated where it would land, and he gasped when he couldnt find it. He ran back, his wheels turning in being upset. "Its gone!" He said to Shadowstrike in panic.

"What do you mean it's gone?! It has to be there! There's no one around here that would take it!" Shadowstrike moved past Knock Out, grabbing his servo to drag him with her, and took him outside before turning to him, putting both her servo's on her hips, "Where did you throw it?" She asked

He about tripped as he was dragged along. "I threw it not too far from here, it should be right here" He said, beckoning for her to follow and pointed to the spot where it should be. "Right here is where it should be, I looked around here as well and could not find it"

Shadowstrike cursed, looking around in case Knock Out had missed something. When she about gave up, she spotted where it looked like someone had been running. "Hey, come look at this." She called to Knock Out, gesturing to the foot prints.

Knock Out looked down at the pede prints and thought. "Someone obviously took the thing, now was it Autobot or Decepticon? It would be a lot better if it was Autobot" He said with a sigh.

"There's only one way to find out. We have to follow the prints." Shadowstrike straightened up, looking ahead, "We have to try and catch them." She transformed, and sped off after the prints, knowing Knock Out wouldn't have trouble keeping up with her. They had to intercept whoever had taken Intel's frame.

Knock Out transformed and revved his engine and sped after her. He pulled ahead of her though stayed out of her way. Riptide heard the engines and looked back. She recognized the Decepticon that attacked her before and held tightly onto Intel's frame. "Come get me, Cons" She growled, pumping her legs and willing them to go faster. "Caught sight of the thief" Knock Out said. Riptide looked back and grabbed the pistol from her back and turned sharply and aimed. She shot and Knock Out screeched to a halt, she had shot his tire. "Scrap!"

"I've got her!" Shadowstrike told Knock Out and sped up, calling after Riptide. "Stop! We won't hurt you! We aren't 'Cons anymore!" She called to Riptide, hoping she would listen. She couldn't transform and chase after her, not with her bad knee

"Slag! You shot out both my knees last tie and had an intent to kill me!" Riptide yelled back, transforming and sped up. "Your not getting me, not now and not ever!" By the speed they were going, her base was getting in sight quickly. "Killjoy, I got a problem" Riptide commed the Wrecker femme.

Shadowstrike cursed, knowing she couldn't speed up anymore. "I can show you proof! We ditched the 'Cons for the Autobots! We just want the frame you are carrying then you can go!" She called to Riptide

Riptide refused to listen, though she transformed and stood there holding up Intel's frame. "You mean this?" She asked, a smirk on her faceplate. "Come get it!" She challenged, in which as Shadowstrike got closer, Killjoy appeared behind Riptide and blasted at Shadowstrike. Meanwhile, Blitzwing watched from the sky with Nightfall. "Vaht do you sink, attack?" He asked.

Shadowstrike cursed, veering to the side and transforming, dodging the attack. She didn't draw any of her weapons and just watched Riptide and Killjoy. "I don't want any trouble. I just want the frame." She held up her servos, "I'm not a 'Con anymore."

Nightfall 'hmm'd in thought, "If we bring in my traitorous sister Lord Megatron will be proud. Besides, we can take on three of them." He told Blitzwing, but didn't make a move to attack until Blitzwing did

Jetstream took a deep breath.

"Okay, I was just really worried... But now I know big Recon can take it."

She smiled, concern still not leaving her optics, but it was still there. She suddenly realized Shadowstrike's and Knockout's signals were not in the area. She looked around, standing up. Jet looked back at Recon.

"I'm going to go find Shadowstrike and Knockout. Stay here, promise? You really need to heal. I won't be long."

She gave Recon a quick kiss, not giving him a say in her action, before having her mask slide over her house, hiding her whole faceplate from onlookers. Jetstream walked outside of the base, ran, and transformed, starting up her engines and quickly driving forwards. She kept quiet, wanting to hear approachers before they heard her. She recognized foot prints, then wheel tracks. Jetstream sped up, and a few signals appeared on the edge of her radar. As she got closer,

The signals increased in number. She recognized Knockout in the distance, and tiny specks were on the horizon.

"Whatever, Con!" Riptide growled. "I aint givin ya the frame, it is mine and I'm fracking keeping it!" She snapped, in which Killjoy's guns turned into chainsaws and she ran at Shadowstrike and swiped at her. Blitzwing blinked, "Lets vait, I sink at least vun can destroy zeh uzer for us" He said.

Knock Out turned and looked at Jet as he ran. He wasnt the fastest bot, so it did take him a while. "The fight is miles away" He said, pointing in the direction they were headed.

Shadowstrike cursed and moved to the side, avoiding the chainsaws and backed up slowly. Killjoy was bigger than her, but Shadowstrike was faster. "I'm on your side. I'm not going to fight you." She told Killjoy, watching her movements closely. If she had to, she would only use her servos and pedes to fight. She wasn't going to use anything that could possibly kill the other femme.

Nightfall was slightly annoyed by this, but he kept it out of his voice. "Yes sir." He said to Blitzwing, watching Shadowstrike. "She's a fool. She's going to get her helm cut off if she doesn't fight back."

Valor had listened to the rules but a grueling nightmare had crossed his mind serving in the 14th. It was like a D-Day of sorts but 10X more violent. Left and right soldiers died next to him, the landing ships being destroyed one by one. Autobots holding thier engines as artillery ripped them to pieces, shrapnel sticking from dead frames, and Autobots cowering in trenches as they were going deaf in the Audials. Valor's landing ship was hit and was going down, that's when his fear struck him and activated his overdrive. When it crashed he arose from the debris and charged with a rifle in hand. Yelling the word "URA!", bouncing off small caliber energon weapons, and encouraging others as he started taking out Anti-tank cannons. Men chanted with him as they charged towards the emplacements. The nightmare ended as a flag was raised over the damaged Decepticon HQ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back