• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Clash of the Universes (looking for joiners!)

"I'm not going to let the same bot who shot out both Riptide's knees lie to me" She snarled, swinging her chainsaw downward at her. She sliced to the side as well, "And Cyrax fought you as well, I remember him saying something about it"

Cyrax shut down the scanner, removing it from Valor's helm. He waited for a minute before shaking Valor's shoulder. He heard the commotion outside, but he didnt want Valor fighting yet. "Your done, power back on"

Valor's optics were flashing red but no response, he was stuck in his nightmare. However he knew something wasn't right. He finally began to power on, "What's going on?", he asked while he did hear the firing outside.

Shadowstrike moved her shoulder away but the other chainsaw clipped her side. It wasn't near as deep as it could be, but it was still painful. Slag. She thought, backing up. "Get your helm out of your aft!" She snapped, "Do you see a Decepticon Insignia on me?" She growled, and launched a roundhouse kick out at Killjoy. Her side and knee strained, but she ignored it

"A fight, but leave that to Killjoy and Riptide" Cyrax said. "If they need me no doubt will one of them come get me " He said with a calm voice. "If anything, the Wrecker and the highly energetic scout can win"

"Shut up, a fight isnt for talking!" Killjoy snapped, the teeth of the chainsaws were sharp and ready to hack. She sliced again, slicing diagonal ways in hopes of catching the pesky Con.

Shadowstrike barely managed to move back in time, the chainsaw only scratching the paint on her chasis. "I'm not going to fight you." She growled, backing up even more. If they were going to do this, she had to get out of there. They were clearly not going to listen to her.

Valor did not feel right about it though, "Something doesn't feel right, like the universe is trying to tell me something... I'm going outside.", he said to Cyrax as he walked to the exit.

Knock Out thought of something. He commed Shadowstrike, "Strike, if the Bots here give it a new chip then it will have a new processor. I dont think it could remember anything it did previously" He said as Killjoy attacked again. "Leave now and I let you leave with your life" The Wrecker growled.

Before Valor could go any further, a frame smashed into him. "Whoops! Sorry big guy! Rex!" She said, holding up Intel. "Can you fix it?" She asked, slipping past Valor's frame. Cyrax took Intel, sighing as he knew he couldnt talk Valor out of it. He looked over Intel and saw the chip slot. "I can"

Shadowstrike answered Knock Out, "Copy that." She then looked at Killjoy, "Looks like I'll be taking my leave now." She gave a wave and transformed and sped off, not stopping until she reached Knock Out. She transformed by him, shaking her helm. "Those 'Bots still think I'm a 'Con." She told him, placing a servo on her side and examining where she had been slashed. She wiped the energon away, letting out a sigh

Knock Out shrugged, "At least you escaped with only minor injuries" He said, nodding to her cut side. "How deep do you think that is? Is it fatal?" He asked, not being able to tell from where he was standing.

Shadowstrike moved to where he could see the cut and shook her head, "I don't think so, it doesn't feel very deep." She told him. "I got clipped by a femme with chainsaws. She almost got my chasis but I managed to move in time to where only my paint got scratched." She sighed. "If Intel has the same behavior traits as it did with us, they're going to have fun dealing with that." She grinned wryly at the thought

Jetstream stopped immediately by Knockout's side, a mumble escaping her voicebox.

"Fight?"

She waited, watching the specks in the distance. Eventually one came closer, Shadowstrike. She had no idea what was going on with this tiny bit thing and intel and such, but she did notice one thing. As she transformed, Jet looked around, wary of Shadow's injuries. The same feeling when she was surprised by Recon at first bubbled in her processor. She looked back at Shadowstrike.

"We probably have to get Autobot insignias."

Jet kept a look at her radar, not getting the Decepticon signals from above for some reason. She watched to see if the Autobots in the distance would approach, or if anything was chasing them.

Knock Out nodded, getting a closer look at the injuries and did notice they were fine. "Your going to have to get your paint redone" He said to Shadowstrike before looking over to Jet. "Your probably right, we need to get those painted on as soon as possible and get these bots to know we are friends" He said. Meanwhile Cyrax had fashioned a chip for the little being, then welded the opening shut when he put the chip in so it wouldnt fall out or be taken. "There we are, a picture chip. Of course I couldnt make it to hold memories because the size is too small" He said to the excited Riptide, who nodded and watched as Intel sat up and looked around. The first thing it did, take pictures of Cyrax and Riptide. It remembered nothing of the previous occasion, standing up and looked itself over. "I have made slight changes to the frame, including a speaking chip. Though I found it only spoke its thoughts through picture but now it can say words through frequency" He said, holding out his servo to Intel. "Come here, little one" he said, in which Intel lightly touched his digit with a tilted helm. It jumped up on his servo and climbed up his arm and sat beside his helm and nuzzled in the crook of his neck. Cyrac smiled, "Looks like your friendly" He said. He looked to Riptide, "Take me to these Cons" He said, in which Riptide looked uneasy then nodded and she ran in which Cyrax walked after her and got his comm into Jet's. "Stay where you are, I'm going to sort this messs out"

Shadowstrike rolled her eyes, "The paint isn't that big of a deal." She laughed, shaking her helm and poking Knock Out's chasis with a digit, "Its not the end of the world if I have one little scratch."

Jetstream was snapped out of her concentrating state when someone commed her. She looked up.

"Two signals as coming closer, and a mech just commed me, telling us to stay here, and that he'll sort this mess out."

Jet's voice was a little frantic, but she calmed down. Think logically. The ex-con watched the distance.

"No, you will fix it" He growled, crossing his arms. He then heard Jet and looked over at her and nodded. It took Cyrax a while but he got there, but he did. "Greetings. I am Cyrax, I am an Autobot interrogator. I had heard there was a skirmish outside the base, what was it about, may I ask?" Knock Out looked him over, wow he was scary looking. "Well, this little thing hitched a ride on one of our comrades and then started terrorizing all of us. It took pictures and started to change them into graphic images of us being tron apart. Then decided to try and hide away inside one of our friends and we had to forcibly pull it out" He explained. Cyrax rose an optic ridge, "You mean this little guy?" He asked, rubbing Intel's helm with a digit.

Shadowstrike nodded, "it has the ability to screech loud enough to damage audials. It burrowed under one of our mech's plating, and our medic had to cut his back open to get it out." She gestured at Knock Out. "It may seem innocent, but its not." She crossed her arms, looking at Knock Out, "He was victim to it most of the time, along with our other mech."

"When it was brought to me, I had to add the processor to it. So I suspect you took the original processor?" He asked, keeping his voice calm. He was the usual laid back and doesnt like to jump to conclusions just yet. "I am correct, no? If you had such a hard time with it, then it would only be logical for you to take its processing chip"

Shadowstrike nodded, "Yes. I actually destroyed it." She said. "It was too dangerous to operate on its own."

"Dangerous? I could see how it was before, yes, but I replaced the chip. Its pictures and feeling will have to develop by how its treated now. I believe it may not have a liking towards mechs, or it didnt, and now I believe it has the capacity to be very helpful and not too harmful" He said. "Of course if what you say is very accurate then I will keep a close optic on it"

Shadowstrike just looked at him a moment before nodding, "Fine, but it's your problem if it goes crazy again." She held up a servo, one digit in the air, "Also, it would be helpful if you told those two femme's at your base that we are Autobots. They were intent on killing me."

"My apologies, though one could not be too careful. I remember both of you, actually. If I remember, I couldnt get both of your knees, right?" He looked at Shadowstrike. "Someone had to do it" He said simply.

Shadowstrike shifted her bad knee, shaking her helm. "I don't hold a grudge against you. I know why you did it. I only have a grudge against Starscream. Thanks to him, I have a permanent limp now." The truth was, she wasn't mad at him at all for shooting her. He hadn't caused the limp

"I think everyone has a grudge against the Decepticon commander. Usually I would forgive someone for the things they do that are for a good cause but I cant bring myself to do such a thing for him or the leader of the Decepticons. There are actually a lot of Cons I dont forgive for what they have done to Cybertron" He growled lowly. Cyrax was a cool mech, but you never wanted to get on his bad side.

Shadowstrike nodded, not sure what to say because she had been a 'Con too. Of course that was only because her carrier was one. "I regret being a Decepticon. We both do." She looked at Knock Out with a nod

(Brb, shower)

Knock Out nodded. "I finally realized who the better of them were" He said. Cyrax nodded, "At least you two realize what is right and wrong. Any other Decepticon, they dont give two bolts if our entire species died because Megatron got his power. Disgusting" He snarled. He did have the scar from a fight he got in with Starscream himself, he found his scar to be something he didnt mind but anything else the commander did. Well lets just say Cyrax would have no problem making Starscream eat his own spark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back