• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Clash of the Universes (looking for joiners!)

VanRIPPED

Welcome to the gun show.
Rules:

1. No powerplay/Godmod

2. Go crazy with cussing and violence

3. Don't be a bitch outside of character

4. No kill without permission

5. Keep possible romance calm, which means if you have to you fade to black. No exceptions!

Universes that are allowed to RP: G1 (Gen 1), TFA (Transformers Animated), and TFP (Transformers Prime).

NOTE: If a bot is exclusively in one universe and not in the other (EX: Blurr is in G1 and TFA but not in TFP) you cannot bring them into the universe they are not presented in (TFA or G1 Blurr cannot be in the universe TFP). Sure, Blurr can meet Bee from TFP but Blurr cannot come from TFP.

Theme:

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Riptide was scouting alongside a smaller town, head down and energon sword out. She had heard something around here, and yet she hasnt seen any humans yet. Why were they on Earth if there was no humans? She hated this, it was creepy as frag and she didnt much care for it. Optimus Prime dying was bad enough, but being knocked out and taken here? Decepticons were sick.

Shadowstrike was also near the small town, her energon sword out. She was fully cloaked, and her steps silent. She didn't like this place one bit. Fragging Starscream, making her scout here because he was too chicken to do it himself. Her free servos clenched at the thought. She doubted anything was even around. There had been no sign of any life; Cybertronian or human.

Riptide sighed and put her servo to her helm. "Sir, nobody is here. Human nor Cybertronian" She said through her comm, standing straight and brushed some stray litter from the town off her pede. "No seriously, not even one slaggin Con!" She said, saying this through gritted teeth. "No sir"

Shadowstrike sighed, turning a corner and resisting the urge to contact Starscream. He had told her that she had to check every inch of the town before she reported back, and if one thing slipped past her, she would be punished. Don't know why Megatron is letting him manage the scouting. She shook her head, and stopped when she heard a voice. A small grin appeared on her lips as she peered around the corner and saw an Autobot standing there. This is my lucky day. She thought to herself.

Riptide rolled her optics and lowered her servo to her side then punched the building beside her. She cracked the building, "Stupid slagged glitch" She muttered, getting her sword back out and looked around again. "There is nothing here, dammit!" She said very loudly.

Smirking, Shadowstrike stepped out, still cloaked. "I wouldn't be so sure about that." She purred, stopping a few meters away from Riptide. If she managed to kill an Autobot here, Megatron would be glad.

Riptide jumped, turning around. "You slagged Con! This is all your fault!" She snapped, "Where are we?" She demanded, not being able to see cloaked enemies. She was kind of scared, she was who knows where with who knows what Con with her. To top it off, Optimus was offline and backup was a while away from now. Why did she insist on moving alone? "I'm serious!"

Shadowstrike laughed, scraping her servos along a nearby building to scare Riptide. "You tell me." She spoke calmly, not being able to stop herself from grinning. So the Autobots don't know where we are either. Interesting. She couldn't let the Autobot know that she didn't know where they were either. Let them wonder. "We're in a place we can slay every last one of you."

"Whatever! Look, something happened! And we dont know so how's about we try working together?" Riptide asked, not liking the idea though she had no other ideas. There was a low snarl from on the other side of Riptide, a metal tail sliding out of view as the being hid among the building.

Shadowstrike laughed lowly as she heard Riptide ask to work together. "Pathetic. Why should we work together? You've killed too many of us for me to offer one of you forgiveness. I'm not Starscream. I won't cower." She heard the growl and she bit back an annoyed sigh. Matriarch. What was she doing here?

Riptide sighed in irritation, "Show yourself then, being invisible is something only Screamer would do" She said, twirling her sword. Matriarch was watching closely, waiting for a place and time to strike. Her tail swayed back and fourth.

Graveblade had just finished up some last minute chores Starscream didn't want to do for himself, and was flying back when he heard some commotions going on to the East of him. " commander Starscream sir, i heard some type of commotions coming from due East of my position, Permission to engage sir?" He said as he stopped to hover in his position.

Starscream came on the comms. "If its Autobots then engage them. Kill them, and if you see Optimus, kill him and bring his helm. Lord Megatron would like proof if a simple flier like yourself defeated the Autobot leader which is highly unlikely. Permission grated"

Graveblade mumbled under his breath, " At least i never run from a fight... Aye Aye sir, i'm on the way." He then started up his engines again and continued towards the noise guns locked and loaded as he got closer and closer.

Along the way, as the Con was above him, Silvershot parkoured off a building and slammed his fist into the mech's side and knocked him out of the air before landing a few meters away from him and stood straight with the chaingun pointed. "Hey Con, where ya goin?"

Graveblade knocked the autobot on his aft with his feet as he got up and quickly turned the tables as he brought out his twin mini-guns, the whole time trying to hide the hole in his back, "Oh you know, just heard something going on due east and thought i might check it out."

Silvershot hurried up and readied his gun. "No way Decepti-creep! My own is over there and I ain't letting you nowhere near her, got it?" He snapped, "Either leave or you get a few bullets right in your grill"

Graveblade just stared at him with a slight grin, " Sorry crap-bot, Commanders orders," Graveblade then shot him in the legs as he transformed and lifted off, noting the leak in his side he decided to abandon his mission and head back to base thinking he had at least done his job and destroyed an auto-bot like requested.

Silvershot growled as his legs were shot but the warrior-grade armor he had on protected his joints as he lowered his gun. "Cowards, the lot of ya" He muttered, starting to walk. He had to get to the scout before anything tore her apart.

Graveblade was flying off and decided that he had finished what he was asked doing Starscreams laundry list for him, " Come in Starscream, There was nothing to report, except a crippled auto-bot... I'm coming back to base." He said flying back to decepticon HQ

"You left an Autobot without taking it offline? A crippled one at that?! Lord Megatron will have no weak links to this army, and that includes a so-called Decepticon who cant even kill one measly Autobot!" Starscream yelled at him through the comms. "I sent Shadowstrike out there as well, you should have no problem killing the Autobot, or are you scared?"

"Let me tell ya Bob,Ya know me for Long time sparkmate but still Old Angel Here wont le ya go that easy"

"I am aware of that....But last time was fun!"

"I know ya walking Pipe....But not now"

Angel the Pink Bot said to one of her Buns as they were On her head,she was Laying down on her Chassis,Ontop one of the Highest Buildings in the area,Her Pink color shifted in to the dark color of the concreat Making her mostly Invisible to the naked Optic,silent and aswell still,she had her Trusty sniper rifle in her Servos as i peek out of the edge,one of her Optics were stick to the scope of the long wepon as she slowli moved it to different dirrections keeping eye out,as she did she would catch on her scope prety far away a Chopper as it Flew away,she aimd at it a Litle waching were it was going befor losing interest and starting to scan the near by area were it was,not much as buildings were Blocking her View,as she did she would get slight glimps of a Nother bot walking away,dint seem Injured or anything she could tell but far enough dint seem to pose any danger,Keeping the scope on the walking figure she would soon raise her helm and look around and say sofly "Ok Teddy! Wake up ya Slacking spider! Time to work!"she said with a soft exited tone befor reaching up her Helm and removing teddy,she kept him in her Servo and look at him and said "Now be carfull ya hear?"she said as the small Bot would open revealing 4 small spider legs and look at her giving a nod,Angel noded befor standing up for a second with Teddy in her Servo,pulling it backwards redy to throw before hering bob "Be Carfull Bro! Come back soon! I will miss ya!"Bob said befor sudently Angel would Hurll Teddy far hearing a "Weeee" along a she did,angel would lay down once again as a Hud would appear on her vision of Teddy....it was spying time.

Teddy the Pink Spider Bot would be soring Through the air at fast speeds! after sometime he would come and Hit the cealing of a Building and rolle,spreding its Pedes and stoping from rolling,he was near the 2 spoted bots now,his Pedes would begine to crawl as he would make it to the edge of the building and stand there,the walking bot was the closest as the spider watch it with its one Optic,spying on the Mech Bot.

As he did on angels Vision,s Hud she could see what teddy was looking at as she saw the Mech Bot "
Nice work Teddy! Keep Low Profile and camo in!"she said only for teddy far off to shift of the color of the concreat he was standing on as the small dog size Bot coninue to spy on the walking female Bot.

@RedTeam Grif​

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadowstrike uncloaked, revealing herself leaning against a tall building a short distance away from Riptide. "It's called using your invisibility to scare the enemy. It's not a cowardice move." She moved from against the building, standing in front of Riptide in a casual pose, although she was ready to strike at any moment

Silvershot put his chaingun up, the gun transforming back into his arm and he started walking again, not aware of the small spider-bot. He still felt the stinging of the bullets against his armor, though he was a tough bot. "Slaggin' con, I'm going to rip him apart next time I see his ugly grill" He muttered, then contacted Riptide. "Hey, where in Unicron are you?" He asked. @Yonsisac

Riptide backed away from Shadowstrike, she looked a lot different, for some reason she looked more tall. When she got the contact she answered, "Busy Silver, going to have to take a voicemail" She said, cutting off the comms and put up her energon sword. "State your name" She demanded, purple optics narrowed and servo ready for a clean slice. @Seraph Fighter

Silvershot growled in irritation and punched the nearby building. "Scrappin' scout" He muttered, again starting to walk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back