• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Clash of the Universes (looking for joiners!)

"I designed him myself, its good that he had you at his mercy. That means my design was perfect, and I will not tolerate imperfectness in creations like Ravage" Shockwave could care less Nightfall could have died.

"I only care about logic" Shockwave said. "I have no logical reason to care about a traitor like you, I do not see the logic in betraying us"

Nightfall rolled his eyes, "Can you possibly use the word logic anymore in two sentences?" He asked sarcastically. "As for the 'logic' about betraying, I was trying not to get my aft kicked by Starscream."

"Starscream is a terrible fighter, you should have been able to subdue him even if he decided to attack you. But he wouldnt have, you would have told Lord Megatron about the trouble and everything would have gone like it is without you getting involved"

Nightfall sighed, "Whatever. It's in the past. It doesn't matter anyway. I'm already more than likely demoted." He shrugged, acting indifferent about it, the complete opposite of what he felt

Shockwave stood there for a second before he snapped his clawed digits and the creature crawled down to his back. "Until we speak again" He said to Nightfall and walked past him.

(Well, school made me at least 50% or more inactive then I usuallyyyyy ammmmm) Jetstream chuckled softly before closing her optics and going into recharge. Her shoulder plates relaxed, and the quiet hum from her engines got quieter. She had no dreams as of then, only rest. The sparks in her chassis were actually growing pretty quickly, as if Recon and Jet's sparks gave the little sparklings a jumpstart in their journey.

Last edited by a moderator:
(I dont either, hmmmm)

(And its fine, school is a huge bitch sometimes -most times-)

(And yea, I think we all just halted)

The Maus unit pinned by Darksteel, managed to get his cannon on Darksteel's helm. Then in a quick moment the 200MM cannon ripped through his helm, sending the processor flying into a hundred pieces. As for Matriarch, 2 soldiers managed to retrieve a 80MM PAK and pump 4 large shells through her. They did not render her immobile but they made her weak and less agile, so if she wanted to live she would have to retreat or risk having an MG-42 pump lead into her wounds and weak points killing her. As for Skywing(The dumbest name of them all xD ), he was stepped on by Vernichtung, which made him flat, energon was all over Vernichtung's foot. Blitzkrieg told his soldiers something in German, making them return to the front lines but then something strange. The Germans picked up the dead bodies of both German and Russians and set them to the side of the battlefield, were crosses were put up and in German the crosses were labeled either "Russian" or "German". Meanwhile, Blitzkrieg was trying to unload a few APCR rounds into Predaking's armor. There were a few bounces, one good penetration of the armor wounding him, and a few misses. Valor watched the soldiers pray a while ago, which was strange to him as there was not that type of worship to Primus, so who was their god? The Russians reformed at got at the line, and ceased fire with the Americans whilst this was going on. They watched this somewhat act of chivalry and at least noted the Germans were still somewhat respectful to fallen soldiers.

Fortis noticed that Intel was gone, he felt bad that in his "Normal" form he neglected the company. Now he had gained a liberty of his mind and decided enough was enough. He opened his comms up so that everyone in his vicinity could hear him on the communication, "Megatron, i had a mental breakthrough, now i know who i am and what you did to me, it may not have been you in particular, but it has been you. Now i no longer bend knee to you, and for all i have done for your selfish cause you can kill me all you want, I WILL NOT BE A PUPPET ANY LONGER!", he yelled with a defying volume into the comms. With that he ripped the comms piece out of his head, which hurt a little, the he ripped the decepticon insignia off. He walked away from the nemesis. ( Now do you want to send out someone to protect Megatron's "Glory" or do you want his glory to be taken like that and shattered. Also sorry for the long time to post.)

@RedTeam Grif

Matriarch hissed in great pain, she didnt want to fight anymore. Well, she couldnt. She roared in defeat, now limping heavily and it hurt to move anywhere. Predaking growled at both the Reichcons, pain flaring through him from the bullets from Blitzkrieg. He heard the roar of defeat and was about to get pissed off about why she was quitting when he couldnt hear Darksteel or Skywing anymore. He knew the worst had come and he let go of Ubertron and roared the same as Matriarch, walking to the femme Predacon and grabbed the back of her armor in his jaws to allow some weight off her horribly injured leg just a small bit for her to walk faster and off the battlefield. Sungazer and Intel had left the big bot and Sungazer was with the Russian bots, audial receptors straight and listening to the German bots. Honor was strong on both sides, Allybots and Reichcons. She walked over to the Russian commander, "I see even dogs have honor" She said, calling the Reichcons mindless beasts.

(Fuck Meg's glory, though do you want Fortis to kill a Con to prove his point?) Intel had left the whole scene, looks like it wasnt much help anyway. It didnt do any serious damage to the big bot. It hopped toward the most known energy source, Fortis. It approached and jumped onto his pede and climbed up to his shoulder. "Hello! I'm back!" It said, sitting on his shoulder. On the Nemesis, Soundwave caught what Fortis had said and screened his entire message over the monitors all over the Nemesis so everyone would know.

Jetstream fidgeted a bit, her dream shifting into color. In her dream, she was driving along a road, but heard footsteps. Transforming, she immediately got into her battle stance. Laughter came from all sides, and at the last second she saw a blade about to be driven through her spark. The dream faded into black, and soon all she heard were voices.

Another donated sparkling?

Yes, it was given to us by a femme general.

Well, we'd better get this to the commanders to decide what to do with it. We could always have more-

Her dream cut off, and the rest of her sleep consisted of warm blankness.

(Eh, why not throw Blitzwing in to be wounded or a wave of clones at him to prove that he is done and no longer under Decepticon control.)

The soldiers Morale increased because of the Monster's retreat. More assistance arrived, a Guards Maus (or heavily armored Maus, thus having a spaced thick plate to cover neck and a little more covering in weak spots.), 80 more Panzers, and 200 more Werhmacht. The soldiers on both fronts were on a cease fire for now and the German flag was lowered half-way to mark said cease fire. This is not only a brake but gives more time for planning.

The Americans got the "cease fire" command from Dreadnought, and soldiers took shifts on watch. Meanwhile Anti-aircraft, Anti-tank, and other mobile defensive installations were being set up. The Russins were able to set up there Quad maxims AA and their ZIS-3 AT guns. It was at a stalemate for a day. Soldiers passed time with normal activities such as games, chatting, a little bit of singing, and rapid racing and other competitions of athletic feat on both sides.

(I like the wave of clones, that way it makes emphasis on his point to leave since there are so many of them)

Sungazer had some pure energon, watching the soldiers go along with their fun. She noticed Predaking and Matriarch, wondering if they needed any medical assistance. She beckoned to the Predacons, Predaking letting Matriarch go and the femme lay down from exhaustion, steam billowing out her mouth. Sungazer approached a medical bot for the Russian bots and explained about the Predacons.

Meanwhile, Megatron was quite pissed off at Fortis. He had sent a little less then half the Nemesis of drones at Fortis. Though drones were very weak, not even numbers could really do much against size like Fortis'. Intel took a picture of the incoming battle group and looked at Fortis. "I dont think Mr. Mrgatron is very happy with you"

Fortis turned to the group, he looked them on giving off a sense of chills even with the blue optic. He lowered his cannons and set them to HE in which the heat and shrapnel would be enough to kill them. He began to fire shell after shell, firing at least 4 shells every two seconds. The shells made quick work of the infantry. As for the remaining he charged them and with no mercy, he ripped them to pieces. It was now a gore fest outside the Nemesis. Only one was still alive, he tried to crawl away. Fortis grabbed him by the leg and dragged him back towards Fortis. Fortis then lifted the poor, quivering Vehicon up to his faceplate. "You are going to crawl back there and tell Megatron that i quit, and not only that but to stay the Frack away from me or he's gonna loose his helm. GOT IT!", he said with his menacing tone now behind blue optics. The cowardly Vehicon shook his head yes as he was too scared to speak. Fortis looked him dead in the optic. "Good, and since i said crawl i guess you won't be needing you legs.", he said in which he dropped the Vehicon and in an instant, put his foot down on the Vehicon and ripped both legs off. This sent an incredible shock of pain and a cry of despair. Fortis then left as the Vehicon began crawling back [Energon tears in the optics i might add if that is possible], and a trail of Energon being created from were he last was to were he was going.

@RedTeam Grif

(Fortis does not mess around. And yes, energon tears are very possible)

Intel watched this with great attention, tilting its helm and taking picture after picture of energon being splashed and splattered everywhere. It took pictures of Fortis yelling at the vehicon and also of Fortis crushing his legs off his frame. It clapped once it was all over, "Bravo! Bravo!" It cheered for Fortis, basically his number one fan was a very small picture bot but obviously it liked energon shed. Mostly when Fortis was doing the energon shedding. "You are awesome! Awesome!" It cheered, standing up and hugged Fortis' neck, well what it could.

Soundwave watched the entire thing through Laserbeak, no emotion coming to his processor at all. It seems Megatron was losing very valuable men day by day. What a shame.

@Morbuskid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back