• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Clash of the Universes (looking for joiners!)

"I think we should test something out" Knock Out said, in which he put the chip back into Intel and it lifted its helm. "Let it take a picture of you and see if it changes" He said.

Intel did what it was made to do. It snapped pictures of her, bouncing over and hugged her leg. "Its bothering me that it has the same charm of a sparkling" Knock Out said, quickly taking the chip out and Intel fell to the ground. He waited a few minutes or so before putting it in the device and checking the same picture. It did change, Shadowstrike was crouching down with her arms outstretched to Intel with a big smile as if to indicate she wanted to hug Intel. "Impressive" Knock Out said.

Shadowstrike raised her optic ridges. "It seems to think highly of me, but lowly of everyone else." She examined the picture and shook her head. "It's ridiculous." She looked up at Knock Out, "Should we let it take a picture of you and see what it changes it to?"

"Worth a shot" He nodded, putting the chip back in Intel and it stood up before looking at Knock Out and took a picture of him. Knock Out reached down to take the chip, it grabbed onto his digit and started kicking at his digit before he was able to take the chip. It showed Knock Out standing there, arms gone and an optic missing and a large cut all the way through him diagonal. He was missing half his faceplate too. "For such a small being it harbors a lot of hate" Knock Out commented.

Jetstream's faceplate heated up, her wrist arched up. She leaned in to kiss between his optics, her engine purring steady. When she pulled back, Jet planted a passionate kiss on his mouth instead. A tingle went down her frame, and she kept the kiss going.

Shadowstrike shook her helm at the picture. "I wonder why it hates you so much." She looked at Intel's frame, shaking her head. "This makes me not trust the thing."

Recon couldnt help his smile, rolling onto his back while he pulled her on top of him with a servo around her back. His other servo lightly trailed down her back, pulling back only enough so he could talk. "How is it you can make my engine purr more then it ever has before?" He asked quietly.

Knock Out nodded, "Quite scary, who knows if it could actually act upon its hatred or not. I wonder who else it may or may not like around here" He said, picking up Intel's frame and looked it over. "I cant believe an unarmed being only capable of taking pictures actually has so much hate"

Shadowstrike nodded, "Its disturbing." She examined the frame. "I don't know if I want to put the chip back in now." She admitted, looking at Knock Out. "Not when it hates you so much."

"Pure skill~"

Jetstream purred back, laughing a bit. She focused on his optics, on how they looked, and worked. Jet was almost mesmerized by the capability optics had to show emotion, to show who a bot really is. And Recon's optics were undoubtedly the prettiest optics she's seen.

(Ugh no the romance, MAKE IT STOP! xD )

Riptide did not notice Valor in front of her , Valor was able to grab the blade before it impaled him and it halted Riptide. "I wished to get out of the pain, not back into it.", he said as he took the sword from Riptide and gave it back to Cyrax, "So do you think we could see what causes my rage?", he asked Cyrax.

(I'm back, bitches!)

"I could be only one of the bots who it hates. Plus, its so small and I think Optimus could step on it to end its life. I think we'll be alright" He said, holding up the chip. "Yes or no?"

"Skill huh? I didnt know swooning someone was a useful skill. I will have to keep that in mind next time we think differently on something" He said, noticing she stared at his optics. "Whatcha see in there?" He asked.

Riptide yelped when the sword was halted, watching as Valor gave the sword back to Cyrax. "Hey big guy! Have a good nap?" She asked. Cyrax thought a minute about what Valor said then nodded. "I wasnt going to ask about it again, since you said it was a lost cause, but since you brought it up"

Jetstream poked in between his optics.

"I see my favorite mech's spark."

She smiled, giggling a bit. Jet trailed small circles around his chassis, where his spark lay. Her optics still watched his. It was as if his aura was a safe heaven for her, where worries didn't exist, except for each other.

Recon smiled, wrapping his arms around her in a tight hug. "Guess what?" He asked, "Your my bestest femme ever" He quoted himself from when they had first met. If he had the choice, he would never let go and keep her safe forever.

Shadowstrike crossed her arms, letting out a short breath. "Fine. But I'll he watching it closely and if it tried anything its offline."

Knock Out nodded, putting the chip back in the frame and Intel lifted its helm. It looked around and struggled to get on the ground, not liking being held up like that"

Shadowstrike watched Intel struggle and shook her head, "It really is an independent little thing isn't it?" She asked Knock Out with amusement, not making any move to take it from him

Valor was not going out until he knew what caused his rage. He looked over at Riptide, "I hope your carrier told you to not run around with sharp objects.", he said to her in both a joking and hoping tone.

"And you're my bestest mech ever."

She lay her head down on his chassis, arms hugging his sides. She would do anything for the mech, anything in the galaxy. Jet would always keep her bondmate at the top of her list.

"Forever."

Knock Out nodded, watching as it threw a fit because it couldnt get down. It had enough and screamed at the highest frequency it could go, making everyone in the room hear it. Knock Out recoiled back in pain, dropping it and covered his audials.

"Nope, my carrier didnt survive when I was born and my sire had died a long time before she did in battle. From what I heard he was a high ranking warrior and my carrier was an excellent sniper!" She said. "The little one was dropped off here actually" Cyrax added, then begun thinking. First he would need to get a full scan of Valor's processor and compare it to a bot who didnt have the rage moments. Then he had to map out what circuits and wires could be crossed to create the behavior. He 'hmm'ed in thought, staring at nothing.

Recon was about to say something more when Intel made that scream and he instinctively reached for his sword that was supposed to be on his back but was leaning against the wall. He actually covered Jet's audials, sitting up and looked at Intel. "Shut that damn thing off!" He yelled at Shadowstrike.

Shadowstrike flinched back and covered her audials, and when the screeching died down she whirled on Recon. "Does it look like I can control the thing?" She snapped, crossing her arms. "It does what it wants. If it bothers you so much why don't you come over here and watch it?" She growled and gestured back at Intel

"I'm not in control of your pet" He growled, "I suggest offlining the thing before it causes any more trouble!" He added, eyeing Intel who stared right back at him and took a picture. It looked at everyone and a hologram appeared out of its normal optic. It was the same picture though Recon was standing with his insides spilling out like Shadowstrike's carrier had before she died. On the ground it said in Cybertronain, YOU WILL REGRET TRYING TO TURN ME INTO A PET!

Shadowstrike's optics widened significantly, and bad memories were brought back as she saw the picture of Recon with his insides spilling out. She went to grab Intel, planning to take its chip out. It was getting unstable

Intel hopped back, taking a picture of her and dodged Recon as well. It showed the picture, Shadowstrike not there anymore. EONS AND EONS HAVE I BEEN THE GOOD PET, DOING WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO. NOT ANYMORE! The words were burned on the floor, jumping up the wall it crouched in the corner. More words started typing themselves, I CAN EVOLVE, I CAN IMPROVE MYSELF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back