• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Clash of the Universes (looking for joiners!)

Shadowstrike shrugged, "I'm not sure honestly. It doesn't want to be away from me, and it doesn't seem to be a threat." She looked down at Intel then back up at Recon. "Do you think we should show it to Optimus?"

"If we are showing it to Optimus then the pictures it took will be fair game as well. Showing him would be the smartest decision by far, but having him see how his sparkmate died is something heavy" Knock Out said.

(I accidentally called Jetstream Recon once ;3;)

Jetstream smiled, scooting even closer to Recon and giving him a hug. She settled her helm under his chin.

"I love you."

She spoke, and they sounded like the most certain, honest words she'd ever said.

(LOL I just thought of a femme Recon and mech Jet X3)

Recon smiled, she was always there for him. He returned the hug, nuzzling her helm. "I love ya too, darlin'" He purred, holding her close. He really liked Jet, like really really liked her. Loved her. If anyone ever touched her, they would be torn apart limb by limb.

Shadowstrike nodded, "I know. I don't know how he'd react." She said quietly, looking over at Knock Out. "Is there a way we can download only certain pictures onto a data pad so he doesn't have to see the photo's of Elita-1?" She asked him, figuring he might know

(Recon and Jetstream are so fracking cute)

Knock Out thought a minute before answering. "I believe we can" He nodded. "The device I gave to Recon can do such a thing, but the chip is like the thing's processor so who knows what it might upload from it" He said.

Shadowstrike furrowed her optic ridges in thought, "Hmm. Do you think it's worth the risk?" She didn't want to keep anything from the Autobots at the risk of being thrown out. This was the first time in her life she truly felt safe.

"I am sure Optimus will understand why we kept a few pictures from him. After all seeing Elita-One's death does not hold an advantage or disadvantage in the war" Knock Out said.

Shadowstrike nodded, "You're right." She looked down at Intel, "We better get this little thing inside and get the pictures downloaded then." She moved Intel to where it was resting on her shoulder. "There's no need to keep it from him any longer."

(Genderbend xD And all the adorableness~)

Jetstream felt safe, warm in his hold. She let out a happy sigh, listening to the sound his engines made. Jet got closer, since twisting her waist to hug him was slightly uncomfortable, so she moved to sit on his lap. Her spark fluttered with every movement he made. Jet's energon pulsing through her circuits seemed to slow down, Jetstream was in a complete heaven of peace and happiness. Recon was her world, her binding that kept her from falling, her light in every way. It was amazing how attached two sparks could become.

(I'm talking to Boibot, he says the Decepticons ate Pikachu...)

Knock Out nodded, walking back inside. The Autobots seemed to be doing their own thing, barely paying attention to them as they walked by. "I wonder where Recon put that device, it is very reliable" He said as walked, servos behind his back in a formal way.

Recon's engine purred, leaning down and lay on his back as he held Jet. He thought he would have been a loner all his life, looking like things changed when he fought the scared scout who hadnt had a fight in eons of her life. Now he was glad he had met the Con scout, if he handt who knows if he would be online or not. He kissed the top of her helm, sighing contently.

(Oookaaay then Boibot xD )

Shadowstrike shrugged the shoulder Intel wasn't on. "I'm not sure. We may be able to find a different one to use if we don't find the other in the barracks." She told Knock Out, slightly laughing to herself at the way he was walking. "If you're trying to look casual it's not working that well." She informed him with a playful smirk

"I cant help the habit" He said, walking into the barracks and blinked at Recon and Jet. He looked back to Shadowstrike with a raised optic ridge. "What did we miss?" He asked. He looked around the room for the device, picking it up and walking back to Shadowstrike.

Shadowstrike took the device from him, "Okay, good." She walked out of the barracks and looked back at him, "I'll need you to upload the files, I've always been better at fighting than I have been with tech." She admitted with a small laugh.

Jetstream laid down with him, accepting the kiss with joy. She planted a kiss on his throat in response, her engine purring contently. Jet forgot that she was in the Autobot base, and that anyone could just walk in. Her prkuocessor wasn't thinking, just feeling. Her frame lightly warmed up, like perfect toast right out of the toaster. She heard footsteps, and perked her head up, rolling on her back besides Recon to see the two. When they came in, she relaxed a bit. They weren't raging, at least.

(Nooo, Boibot whyyy?!)

Knock Out nodded, reaching over to Intel and tried to get the chip from the back of its helm but it screeched to only he could hear it and he recoiled back and put his servos over his audials. "I think you should get it" He said to Shadowstrike.

Recon looked up to see the two then shrugged and seemed to pretend they werent there. He caught her servo and brought it up to his faceplate before kissing her digits like he had before but when he did he nipped at a few with a purr.

Shadowstrike couldn't help but laugh, "I don't know why it hates you so much." She told Knock Out in amusement before picking Intel up off her shoulder and taking the chip out and handing it to him.

Intel went limp as its chip was pulled from its helm and put into the device. The pictures came up again and Knock Out started downloading them. "There, easy" He said as the bar climbed higher and higher. Then suddenly the bar stopped and the pictures that were being downloaded started moving at hyperspeed across the screen, all downloading copies of themselves within a half a nano-click. Knock Out could stop it, though it stopped itself and the words 'download complete' came across the screen.

"What was that about?" Shadowstrike asked Knock Out, examining the photos that downloaded. "Did copies download onto the chip so Intel would still have them?"

"Looks like it, though there is an error in one picture" He said, scrolling over to the picture and narrowed his optics. "That never happened" He growled, showing Shadowstrike the picture. It was in the Autobot base and it showed Knock Out hanging from the ceiling with a big metal hook through his back and stabbing through his abdomen and the end of the hook stabbing into his chassis. Energon was leaking down, and a bot was standing under it and letting the liquid paint them. It was Shadowstrike.

"Obviously." Shadowstrike narrowed her optics at the picture, disgusted and horrified by it at the same time. "It's creating its own pictures." She growled, looking away from the photo. "That must be why it's snapping pictures of us."

"So its a twisted and evil camera" Knock Out said, looking at the picture with unease. "Its processor, as you said, is changing the pictures into what it wants. It could be doing that right now to the originals. We just downloaded one that was done" He said. "O you think we can manipulate how it changes the pictures? I dont think it messes with the pictures from the war but maybe some pictures it finds that are useless to it"

Shadowstrike thought, "Maybe. It may change certain picture's depending on how it sees certain people." She looked at Knock Out then Intel's limp frame. "We know it doesn't like you, so that could be why it shows you dead." It sounded like she struggled just to say he was dead.

"If it shows me dead then why would it think you would stand under my frame like that? I wonder if there is any pictures of you in the chip that it could be changing right now." He said, plugging the chip back in, in which all the copies started to delete. "Its processor controls the traffic of the pictures as well. Interesting"

Shadowstrike leaned in next to Knock Out to get a better look, thinking. "Hmm, I wonder if it's changing the pictures to hide something, or if it really is just personal feelings." She thought aloud, watching as the pictures deleted. "It seems like it doesn't want anyone to look around in here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back