• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Total Drama inspired game show (with OCs or different fandoms)

Rain Fanatic

I think I'm pretty chill...
So I believe the title is pretty self-explanatory. Recently I've watched all the seasons of Total Drama for the first time and absolutely loved it! That in turn gave me a fun idea for a roleplay: a game show directly inspired by Total Drama, complete with teams, wacky challenges and yes – one cast member getting the boot after every challenge. (Also, yes, I know that Total Drama was a spoof of Survivor, but I'm not familiar with that show, so I'm referring purely to TD here). I don't want to use the pre-existing characters from the show, because I find that creatively limiting and I prefer OCs. But if you want to, you can always use characters from different fandoms.
Also, a few important details:
  • obviously, the form dictates that this will be a story with an ending – one member will eventually be crowned the winner. This works for me, as I like stories that have a purpose and don't just drag on indefinitely
  • the show always had a huge cast and I'd like this story to be the same way (at least 6 contestants per person + the host and some background characters). Obviously, some will be less fleshed out than others, but I'm looking for someone who is comfortable playing this many characters
  • if there's one thing TD was known for, it was- well, the drama and I'd like to keep this aspect here. I hate stories where nothing ever happens. Ideally, there should be conflict, rivalry, backstabbing, as well as alliances, friendship or maybe even love
I think that's it for now. If you think this idea sounds cool or have some ideas of your own on how to improve it, then feel free to hit me up. I'm also open to changes and suggestions!

I know a little about a TD but I am super familiar with Survivor and that style so I think this might be fun! I'd be down for using a mix of OCs and fandom characters so yeah feel free to lemme know

I am a huge fan of total drama. I do happen to roleplay with ocs. If this is open. Can I join in?

I have seen every single season at least once (the only ones that I seen multiple time is island, action, and world tour.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back