• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom toss a coin to your witcher

rimaa

08ccc7f448b975f9c32a5a62044d0e80c6ebda9c.gif

hello! i'm rima. i'm a woman, married with 5 cats, i'm about to hit 30, and i spend my days studying to become a shrink. this rp search is primarily for the witcher.

here's a short(ish) overview of what i'm about:

i. word counts don't matter, so long as there's something to work with. that said, you can generally expect on average 500 words (at times more, at times less).

ii. i insist on some form of doubling and enjoy having multiple characters and pairings. stupidly huge casts are also cool, as are split rps (i.e. two separate plots for pairings from different fandoms/genres). honestly, i'm down for anything so long as neither of us are tied to one role.

iii. i write both canon x oc and oc x oc (i'm happy to play a canon of your choosing opposite your oc).

iv. mxf + fxf. i am open to triangles/poly/etc, too.

v. i aim to reply within 48 hours. if you're not feeling the plot anymore, we can do something else. otherwise, i'm ditch-friendly.

vi. while flexible with content, i do have limits ⇢ no bad-touching minors, no hurting animals, no graphic torture or explicit noncon. and it stands to reason, as i am over 25, that i'm looking for rp partners who are preferably 24+.

vii. if you're not feeling the plot anymore, we can do something else. otherwise, i'm ditch-friendly.

⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢ pairings;
as previously mentioned, canon x oc is the preference. if you play a canon (or canons) for me, i will happily return the favor. i will play any of them for you.

on my end, i have a craving for either cahir or rience for my oc.

i would be happy to play anyone for my partner, be it from the show or the game. of special interest to me is writing for geralt or jaskier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back