• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul

Purity

Nebulous Member
I don't really like the prefix of fandom, because I never think of it that way. This will be an AU, with completely original characters. No Anteiku, no re:, no Goat, no Aogiri, just the world and CCG. Proficiency in a writer is what I'm looking for, and that means creating your own ideas. At any rate, here is what I'm looking for in a partner, and my own interests:

- I am searching for someone who can write extensively and skillfully, without grammatical or spelling errors. I expect posts or PMs, whichever we're doing, to be at least a paragraph long.
- Hopefully, we can both post at least once or even twice a day.
- Unless it is over PM or another private source, I do not like to give out personal information. Just know that I am looking for only MxF, if there is romance even involved. I can RP as either gender.
- Because we are going into summer, and I would like this to be quite long term, if you have commitment issues or don't think we're compatible, please don't join. I can answer any question regarding compatibility.
- My timezone is PST.
- I am a pretty gory and dark writer. If you are easily disturbed or put off by such things, that may be a compatibility issue. Aside from that, I am not uncomfortable or even disturbed by anything, so no need to worry there. Besides, this is Tokyo Ghoul. Saying that I don't understand why you like it if you don't like a more gruesome genre is an understatement.
- OOC conversation will be quite prominent, as I like to talk over plot and future happenings before roleplaying through them.
- Due to... reasons, I currently do not have access to Discord. In the future, we can talk about Discord, but for now I only have email, this site, and Skype.
- Looking to roleplay a couple of characters at the same time. Any potential partner should be willing to do the same.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back