• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul: Rising Dawn

Joffry wasn't listening to Guwa, the moment he entered the room there was only one thing that drew his attention. "BROTHER!" Joffry said loudly "you showed up. I knew you would." he grinned. "me and Amy have been waiting for you." Joffry pulled the cord on his backpack and the silver wings burst out. "come here and hug your little brother and sister." he said holding out his arms wide, the wings following suit.

Alex shuddered at Joffrys voice. "I AM NOT! I WILL NEVER BE BROTHERS WITH YOU! YOU ARE A MONSTER! A BEAST TO BE SLAIN!" Alex yelled. his temper raising. "How dare you...HOW DARE YOU SPEAK HER NAME! YOU SPIT ON HER MEMORY BY LIVING! YOU USE HER LIKE A WEAPON WHEN SHE WAS MEANT TO BE A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!" his blood boiled hotter and hotter every second Joffry stood there grinning. "I hate you." he said softly, then loudly "I HATE YOU! you...you get to see her...everyday. all I see is that moment." tears started to run down his eyes as he clentched his fists. "you killed her and now...NOW YOU SEE HER AND I CAN'T!" he lunged at Joffry, his swords aimed straight for his heart.

Joffry smiled as Alex flew towards him. "that's it big brother, bring it in." he said happily, just as the blades where about to pierce, his silver wings pulled him around Alex, bringing him to his exposed back. Alex's tail flew up instinctively, trying to stab at Joffry, who dodged around it and grabbed Alex's neck. he chocked him, using his bladed wings to cut off Alex's tale.

Alex gasped for air. "GAH...GAH...." he tried to cry out, but nothing, he was dying. he swung his blades round to cut off Joffrys hands, but joffry was to well trained, from both humans and ghouls.

"this is a nice hug." Joffry said as he continued chocking Alex. "but it is time for big brother to sleep now." he sunk his bladed wings deep into Alex. blood burst out. Joffry licked it from around his mouth. "now you can see her too, can't you? she wants us all to be together. so come home." he said, continuously stabbing into Alex. he turned to the story teller and smiled. "I have all the quinqui I need." he smiled. "Rio, would you like to make the decision?" he smiled innocently to his partner, blood dripping from his face.

Kuro Hato "Sinister Clown

Chuckling for a moment The Clown found it some what funny he was joking about something that many ghouls actually consider a hobby he continued to travel using the building's roofs, Most would guess this had to do with his lack of hiding his true identity; Having no mask his appearance was somewhat exposed, what The Clown would often do is change his hair color and makeup at times in order to take his appearance as a 'Clown' that extra step, a human was passing casually, she seemed fairly young if she were any older than seventeen he'd be surprised casually hopping down he stuck his hand into the woman's shoulder when landing, the woman screaming the Clown just mused and gave off another sinister smirk "Oh yes, please give me more of that." his eyes filled with bloodlust they suddenly went black with a red iris, the normal Kagune eye traits he began repeatedly jabbing his hands into the woman's body, as she screamed in agony the Clown just laughed in pleasure, in fact the pleasure he seemed to be getting off it was almost...Disturbing.

DUJ9vpQFeIAq7GKrFHw4YTSH-1cxtwKHtYl6CKdliHKNICB3TdX9gepCpfllfAK3Jwc01i-67JVKPLFufneZBWYF8LNkqWdapAOsJfJGrQc_wP8i-_Znp9f-yKdJBQNJE7ZB-j_r

After the woman stopped screaming, obviously either from loss of blood or being impaled in almost every spot she could have been it was clear the woman was dead, snapping his head back he gazed off towards Jason, blood splattered across his face and on his teeth after taking a single bite from the woman's body, he made a deep and sinister chuckle "Want some..?"

@Yoshiro

Suzo Shitori "CCG's Sin"

Suzo took a small hop back "Cause Owari-Chan told me not to~" taking what looked like a expensive tea cup from his coat, taking a small sip and than going for another, only to find there was no more he narrowed his eyes for a moment as if he were to get mad, only to bust out a larger smile and poking out his tongue dropping it afterwards "Now come, and join me in the lovely finale~ DEATH" a chaotic laugh emitting from the boy.

tumblr_mlmrvkT4to1ra744uo1_500.gif

Rio Shitori

Rio noticed the walls changing again, with a slight sigh of relief he chuckled to himself a bit before walking down the hallway So I was right...thank the lord.. Continuing down the hallway he scaled his hand on the kagune walls before reaching the room with the man who he believed was the one setting this all up, noticing his rather unique kagune he was able to tell what type it was when making eye contact with it I've never seen a rinkaku type do something like this before..I have to be careful here after being given the options, looking to Joffry he pondered on what he would do. Rio wanted to get his hands on the files, he knew that something like that would only be classified for good reason Don't worry Mr. Owari, I'll protect your secrets with my life.. What he didn't expect to see was the Joffry boy go off at the other assumed ghoul who was accompanying the man putting him through all of this however he decided to stand back besides it would be good to see what the kid could do, he had already heard much about him being the only other Investigator to be younger than Rio's little brother in fact if it weren't for Kanashimi already claiming Suzo for..Specific reasons. After seeing the boy brutally murder the other ghoul however it didn't seem to faze Rio one bit after seeing Joffry had got it out of his system Rio smiled to him "Have fun there?" he was being sarcastic but expected an honest answer knowing Joffry..Replying to what he had to say Rio nodded "I'm choosing the files, there are things in there no one needs to see." looking to the Story-teller he waited to see what the ghoul would do next, not expecting to get out of this place so easily.

@LordFang99

Kanashimi Owari

Kanashimi raced down the halls trying to meet at one of the exists he assumed Chika would go for, when coming to the area he quickly realized that she wasn't there, and started running off again in a different direction heading towards the main entrance, taking out his phone again the phone seemed to be connected to the multiple speakers set around all over the building "Everyone, there is an intruder I want you to search this place tip to toe before letting anyone out or inside the building, when you've made contact make sure you use the emergency program installed to each of your phones so I can find your location, this is not a drill."

Ending the call with a slight sigh, he began walking down the halls keeping his wits about him until getting word from one of the other investigators of Chika's location.

@Leo Radomir

Kato Sasuke

Kato liked the sound of that, looking back at the Teacher it wasn't until making eye contact with her that he realized he hadn't done an ounce of work today being too busy talking to this girl he forgot to even write the date down on his page however it didn't faze him much, turning his attention back towards Tomu he nodded and smiled "Sure." he started packing up the books on his desk.

Kiyaba Hideki

Kiyaba at the time he was in his own quarters doing the casual paper work "Ugh, even now I'm a second class investigator I'm still done with office work, great..." finishing off a few other documents and signing them off he leaned back in his chair in a relaxed position, placing both of his hands on the back of his head as he leaned back in his chair to look at the roof "Finally, relaxatio-" his voice was cut off by the obnoxiously loud speakers warning everyone in the building of the current situation "Guess not, well looks like it's time to check this out." after picking up his suit case Kiyaba exited the room in a hurry pacing it down the hallway he barged into another who from the looks wouldn't be over the age of sixteen "Oh sorry, hey..Hear what's going on? There's an intruder here somewhere I don't how much of a threat they are if you're willing could you help?" he asked not really expecting the boy to come with him, but from the expression on his face it seemed that Kiyaba was worried about the whole thing.

@arcaneSentinel

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason's kakugan appeared, and with a smile, he hopped down and sunk his teeth into the woman's arm.

Daiki Imada

"So you think we chose this life? Do you?" Daiki was growing angry at the girl infront of him, "You are truly sick!" Chika was struggling in the chains but they held her tightly, "Release my partner!" He said, his Kagune unleashing, he noticed that the girls shoulder was bleeding, he took his knives out and said "Let her go! It's not that we want to fight you! We come in peace, the Serpents aren't against the CCG! Look at yourself! You're dying from the blood lost! If the knives hit you you will die even if not now! And they will hit you!"

'...I made my way drunkenly down the sidewalk. Almost knocking over a couple of trash bins and a news dispenser. I approached the glowing light of a vending machine. Peering inside I saw the glorious site of instant canned coffee and I licked my lips. Reaching into my pocket and pulling out a couple of coins, depositing them into the slot I watched as it dispensed the drink promised to me...'

Bump Bump DING clink clink~

'...reaching in and grabbing the can before pulling it out and opening the tab with a crisp "click" I drank a few gulps of the instant coffee and let out a moan of tasteful euphoria...'

Ah~ it's the simple things in life that keep your head clear day to day... Here I am drinking coffee... at 2:30 in the morning... people getting murdered in alleys... it's almost too much for any sain person to bare. Good thing I'm neither sane or a normal person... although... I wonder what steak tastes like...

'...My voice trailed off as I wandered off to finally make it to my home...'

Violet heard the speaker and thinking alrighty then I've done part of my and the chain walls are reinforced ahead and in the near by areas so that will slow them down greatly while sneaky activating the secret call system then said calmly" I admit i'm a sick cow but that doesn't change the fact your kind stole everything and dragged me into this world so I really don't care about your goals or felling and if i'm going to die i'll take you partner with me".

Hurry up back up your way to bloody slow I can't hold her here forever and couple more rounds of knife hits and i'll be out like a light, it's ironic he died in a situation similar to this.

"If I use your logic, I would be killing everyone in my path and I mean everyone, ghouls, humans, ironically I'm trying to stop people trying to do the same," Daiki sneered, taking out more knives and throwing them.

Jason Allenson

Jason looks up toward one of the speakers installed in the ceiling as the loud speaker chimes on to inform those in the school of the current situation. So this is the place. Good. Now all I have to do is- The boy's train of thought is interruped as something bumps into him. He is sure to keep his bag from falling off in case anything were to spill out and get messed up. As he looks up to see what had crashed into him, Jason adjusts the bag's strap on his shoulder. Originally, he had thought that it might have been just a clumsy student rushing around, but it turned out to be a man in a suit. As the man speaks to him, Jason looks him over, notices the suitcase in his hand, and takes note of it. "Yes, I heard the announcement." He says somewhat blandly before responding to the man's request. "I guess it couldn't hurt to help out a bit." Jason figures that he might be able to learn a little bit more about the situation if he follows this guy.

@Sinister Clown

Akiko Fukushima

"Well, isn't this interesting, I never knew the CCG recruited thirteen-year olds," she said, from underneath her hooded jacket she took out a throwing star and threw it at the boy.

Tomu Akagi

"Great! Have a place in mind?" Tomu asked, happy to make a new friend, since she and Shizuka are arguing and Akiko... Well she did not want to dwell on it much.

@Sinister Clown

Angel watches Daku leave and Damion follows the boy, letting her kagune disappear she heads home, wondering if it wasn't too risky.

Damion shoots feathers at Daku, he wanted to take care of Angel first, but the boy would want to protect her "I'l get her, someday" he mumbles as he keeps attacking Daku.

@LordFang99

Lucy is on her way home as well, after a quick visit to the hospital, she sighs and looks outside, she often wondered why Angel had to be so reckless and why her husband had left, but she would never get the answers.

Yoshiro said:
Zack suddenly pulled out of his coat pocket two boxes of pocky. "Are you partial to any flavor? I've only got the original kind with me."
@Reika Suzuya

@Bad night star
Reika squeed happily and snatched one of the boxes with a most childlike expression of joy.

"Pocky!~" she cheered, opening the box of Pocky. "Thank you very much!~" As a ghoul, she really shouldn't be eating any, but that had never stopped her before.

Tristan Taylor "Happy"

Tristan let out a short sigh, he seemed pretty agitated at the time "This guy has caused me a lot of trouble, I was going to beat the shit out of him but I decided that can wait for tomorrow.." he went into thought about why Ame would be embarrassed, he was completely confused and rubbed the back of his head "I don't get why Ame would be embarrassed though.." he said with a puzzled look on his face.

@LordFang99

Suzo Shitori "CCG's Sin"

Giggling at the girl's comment, he swayed to the side turning his body away allowing the knife to pass aside before leaning down slightly and rushing the ghoul head on; dropping his suit case beside him it was as if he was prepared to fight this ghoul with only his hands and when getting close enough Suzo leaps up and attempts to knee the girl in the stomach while also raising both of his hands up high and clenching them together, his idea was to knee her and then knock her out by hitting her in the back of the head with both of his hands.

@Lilah Tunth

Kato Sasuke

Kato looked back down to his desk, going into thought he wondered the same thing Do I know of a place..? sighing he shrugged and snickered "I don't know many places that are close to here, in the 16th ward there use to be a nice park I use to go to." packing his books and pencils away in his bag that he had set beside his desk, the Teacher dismissed the class and the other students hurried out to get home.

Kiyaba Hideki

Kiyaba nodded with a stern look in his eye "That's good..I don't know how hairy this is but it's unusual for Mr. Owari to make an emergency call like that." he seemed troubled by the thought before rushing off at the direction he was going expecting that Jason would follow he looked back "If they wanted to get out quick, they should have went this way." he pointed out as he rushed through the hallways until reaching the room where another investigator was already holding off the intruder, rushing to her side he waved and released his suit case and revealing only one half of the quinque making it appear as if he were using a battleaxe, with that he went to the girl's side and pointed his weapon at the intruder Good...Three against one..

@arcaneSentinel

Akiko Fukushima

"This is very interesting," She drawled out, dodging the attack to the left, she lifted up a dagger and pushed it closer to the boy, trying to cut him, while still being in close quarters.

@Sinister Clown

"Well, we can go there, I do love nature," Tomu said, she took out a rubber band out of the bag and tied her hair with it, she stood up, picked up her books and backpack and said "I geuss, see you... say... tommorow at five, I think I'm free then, oh and Kato, here take this," She added after scriibling her number and email adress, "Bye!" And with that she skipped out of the class.

@Sinister Clown

Suzo Shitori "CCG's Sin"

Seeing the lady step to her left he was impressed to see she avoided the punch normally they'd be cocky and let me hit them...This girl is strange~ (Says the strange one) giggling at the thought he took another quick step back he was still cut by the knife, however it was only a small cut, when leaping back Suzo reached both of his hands inside each side of the coat he was wearing, taking out various Quinque Steel throwing knives much like what Juuzou uses he tossed all eight in each hand towards the girl, not planning to kill her but instead cripple her movement, throwing side towards her arms and head first he focused on drawing attention away from her feet before throwing two at the both of her legs last.

Kato Sasuke

Kato was surprised that she actually wanted to hang out with him, when given the number unlike most boys Kato hardly realized the chances of this girl liking him, instead pondering on the idea if she actually does or if she just wanted to hear his full story like most people do "Sounds good, I'll see you then." getting up he grabbed his bag and strapped it to his back, turning his attention back towards Tomu when handed a piece of paper with her number and email; He wasn't sure what to think of it but smiled anyway.

@Lilah Tunth

Violet managed to dodge one of the knives but not the other and cringed for a moment but then her bloodlust started to kick in and she quickly switched to her good hand and yanked really hard and said" I told you before I'm not interested what you have to say bring it on let's see if you can cut the chain before my blades tear your precious partner to pieces and you what ever your name is hurry i'm sick of dealing this shit and want to go home when the job is done".

Jason Allenson

Jason looks around him once the man ran off to face the ghoul with the other investigators to find a route that he could take to investigate the area. With the investigators busy with the intruder, he would be free to conduct a little investigation himself. He takes a set of stairs up to the second floor of thebuilding and heads inside one of the rooms and begins to look around. Maybe he might be able to find something of use.

@Sinister Clown

Daiki Imada

"As I said before, we don't want to fight you, you can walk out of this... before you die," Daiki said, knife after knife he relentlessly thrown, "And Chika won't die so soon, it's just not in her nature to give up, in pain or not," Funny thing, Daiki has not even moved from his spot during the entire time.

Akiko Fukushima

It was a lucky thing that Akiko predicted that before it came, 'The most obvious thing is the most suspicious' She thought flipping in the air again, she noticed a knife had imbedded itself on her outer thigh, forcing herself to ignore the pain, she walked into the shadows and dissapeared, only to reappear behind the boy making a slash at him.

"One out of eight, not bad," She said.

@Sinister Clown @Leo Radomir

Violet smirked taking the blows but some how still hanging on then said" I see well it's not in my nature to give up even it means dying either and I forgot to tell you the type of metal i'm using makes healing slower and by now she must of lost a fair bit of blood so her regeneration won't be as effective, and i'm not on my own anymore so I can be the shield for my soon to be new partner and that in it's self is a source of my strength".

"A shitty source then," Daiki was not impressed by the girl infront of him, cocky and arrogant with only a weapon and stubborness to back it up, at least he (or so he thinks) is justifed in being cocky. Next to the she-monster (no offence) Chika knew she had to hang in there, she couldn't die now, not in the CCG anyways, and she still had Ayane to take care of too, "And stop trying to make yourself seem so heroic, no one actually cares about it, even Chika who used to be 'Faceless' was never like the CCG, she never killed mothers or children, the CCG can't say the same, so why don't you shut up!" Daiki was getting angrier and angrier, his Rinkaku growing longer, he now not only threw knifes but made an attempt at stabbing the girl with his Kagune.

Suzo Shitori "CCG's Sin"

Taking another hit to the back he hopped onto his hands and spun around throwing a kick towards Aiko's temple and then lifting himself up only to throw another seventeen kicks simultaneously and still maintaining to keep above Aiko, then vanishing himself, he appeared behind Aiko whispering in her ear "Everyone always goes behind, it's so boring!" leaping up again towards the walls of the buildings; pushing off the walls he vanished again, leaving the wall crippled after using it to accelerate his speed he appeared back in front of the girl with another quinque steel knife thrusting it towards the ghouls stomach.

@Lilah Tunth

"Khah, it is isn't it?" Akiko chokes out, her arrogance was going to be her downfall , recieving ten out of those kicks did her no good, she moves to the right to dodge the knife, she spins around and then kicks the boy, her hunger getting worse, her Ukaku kagune started growing out her back, the colors of red, orange and pink making themself visible. "Let me tell you, they only make good throwing knives," She said in reference to the knife.

@Sinister Clown

Users who are viewing this thread

Back