• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul : Monochrome Silhouettes

Just finished reading the posts... I am proud to say I have a character who took a car like a champ. It's time for my second clinically insane Ghoul who will play a minor bad-guy role! Totally not one of Itsuko's minions. Yes. He shall have minions.

[insert Evil Laugh Here]

@BirdFeathers I was thinking that my ghouls Kagune could secreted a liquid that can slow down its enemy or preys movement, cause them to hallucinations and short term memory loss.

Prizzy Kriyze] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18801-maria127/ said:
@Maria127[/URL] I mean, it's not really canon, but people have been doing crazy shit already. Sentient Kakuja, ukaku that behaves like koukaku. I'd say it's pretty fair.
The Kakuja isn't sentient it's just a state of emotional instability. Right brain left brain stuff.

Yeah, I imagined the kakuja kind of creating clicks that Itsuko interpreted as whispers in his head, causing instability in the form of a second personality. @Kabo but then again that's just my way of thinking about it.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

That's how I excused it myself so I didn't have to hate you about it, but you wrote "red is the Kakuja talking" or so, so I figure you can see where I got it

I've seen, and from me it's definite No.

First of all, your personality. It's one line of text. I want at least a paragraph.

Secondly, your kagune. The way it works is... no. It works if your karakter is a kakuja or a hybrid, but the thing is, in that case the wings are some sort of Koukaku/Ukaku hybrid, and then you've got 4 Rinkaku with special abilities on top of that. We don't need more SSS/SS ranked ghouls, which is what that would probably mean.

Speaking about it, add a rank, and I'm maxing you at S. Your "???" rank could be abused and you could just change your powerlevels in between every fight ever.

@Maria127

The only reason i put ? in rank is because i wasn't sure what rank to put into it.

@Prizzy Kriyze also what do i have to do to get my chatacter accepted minus making the personality longer and removing the wings kagunes.

I'm not sure what you're asking.

1. Get a rank

2. Make a longer personality

3. Gimp your Kagune

I'm in a horrible mood, I'm really sorry if I'm being harsh.

u are being a little harsh but its understandable if your in a bad mood.

1 what rank should i add because i was gonna add an s

2 i have made the personality longer

3 what do you mean by "Gimp your Kagune"

@Prizzy Kriyze

1. S sounds good

2. Alright, I'll take a look.

3. I mean make it weaker. I think the dynamics with strong characters is enough, so no hybrid or Kakuja, please.

Also also. You are supposed to add something to additional info to show you read the rules and shit.

Research typical bikaku types from the anime and maybe remove 2 kagunes. just have it apear as twin lightning-looking whips and maybe make the liquid something the character puts onto the kagune instead of secreting it. it shouldn't be able to harm just if it hits the skin, though, like it should only be able to affect people if it gets into the blood through a cut that She has created.

That way it's not OP so it affect it she brushed them or something and the liquid isn't always available to use, people just avoid the hell out of Myst because they don't know it's a liquid she applies or throws.

Also, make sure you address why she doesn't get affect by it if you go the applied route or what kind of affect it has on her or on ghouls in general since they are different from humans.

Also, also wik, sorry for the spammage, but be sure to include what she is weaker to, say the liquid application causes her to have long term memory loss or that it causes her rc cells to wig out sometimes. No one character can be immune to something. If you don't wanna go with applied, maybe go with an escapee from the ghoul prison (name escapes me) where she was experimented on for warfare purposes where her kakuhou was injected with a new type of genetic toxin that her body tries to excrete from the kagune. In that case, maybe a weakness is that she had ptsd and if she doesn't release her kagune daily she gets sick?

@Marie127 then don't. but make it weaker the more times it splits. Also, it would be 1 or 2 if it is just splitting anyways. But we won't get into semantics about it. So say if it splits, it gets a little weaker but faster c:

@everyone else By the way, my commissions are open for just a few dollars and I will draw your characters for you if you want.

@Maria127 expand on her History, talk about growing up difficulties and how she was experimented on. Don't just go into what she learned how to do, tell how she learned to do it. Maybe after she escaped from the prison, she was adopted by an older ghoul who taught her to fight?

@Maria127 Okay, okay. I want you to edit 2 things, then you're accepted. First of all, it's the CCG, not the SSG. Secondly, in your bio you say you got captured when you were 11, and then you were kept there for 5 and a half years. But then, you also say you escaped when you were 12 and a half. This is impossible. Either say you've been there for one and a half years, or when you were 16 and a half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back