• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul : Monochrome Silhouettes

Thought I left something out, was going to slide it on during his ascension and roof running part but thats when I left to go to get chinese lol @QuirkyAngel

To simply answer the question yes, yes he is.

QuirkyAngel said:
@Phantom King
Or is he like Blue and doesn't care if the investigators know his identity...
The more the merrier. It's somewhat fun to play a character who atagonizes people for the sake of it though... I might put "professional bad guy" on my job applications...

@Aqua would you do your best to fill out more of a paragraph style like everyone else? I think your last post was kinda lacking. Also, do your best with grammar.

Additional personal opinion: that green is eye ball murdering.

@Aqua if you need any help, let me know.

@TaeYeon Everyone is kinda first posting at the convergence of the crime scene. The cannibalistic binge eater 'Blue' has killed a ghoul and left it in the middle of a street in broad daylight, where investigators have gathered to do their investigatey thing. For location's sake, there is a coffee shop that my character, Kaori, has fled into to get away from being outted to the Doves as a ghoul. If your character wants to stay out of the violence, you can post them in the coffee shop, watching stuff go down from the window, I'm sure someone will interact with you there, like Kao and her NPC roomie.

BirdFeathers said:
@TaeYeon Everyone is kinda first posting at the convergence of the crime scene. The cannibalistic binge eater 'Blue' has killed a ghoul and left it in the middle of a street in broad daylight, where investigators have gathered to do their investigatey thing. For location's sake, there is a coffee shop that my character, Kaori, has fled into to get away from being outted to the Doves as a ghoul. If your character wants to stay out of the violence, you can post them in the coffee shop, watching stuff go down from the window, I'm sure someone will interact with you there, like Kao and her NPC roomie.
Aaah, I see. o-o

Hmmm... I'll think about it and probably post tomorrow. I'm really tired at the moment but it gave me somewhat an idea for where to post later on. :)

Don't worry I'm using my original name zero for my last post tonight.

And done for the night.

@Aqua

You seem to be a bit confused...

1. Akane attacked Blue not Roku.

2. She's not a Quinx...just a regular human with 2 quinques

3. Her weapons are made of a Rinkaku(spear) and a Koukaku (shield)

@Aqua My character, the male, is the quinx. QuirkyAngel's character has got a Koukaku and a Rinkaku quinque, not a Ukaku and a Bikaku quinque.

Kinda + sorta like = Really like. Best people person ever. I can tell you love him so much you could write his next things for eight days.

Well...I don't mind...but I might make him lose a limb or two...

Especially if Lionheart comes in with a car...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back