• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul : Monochrome Silhouettes

[QUOTE="Prizzy Kriyze]No, but you got attacked. Probably want to do something about that.

[/QUOTE]
Or said character could just run away. I'm down for everybody running away.

Ok. Akane got hit. I see no way for her to dodge an S rank ghoul while fending off another SS ghoul's python...

I think everyone's on the road to running away. I'm waiting for either Aqua or Quirky though. As CCG I'mma have to stay behind and get Keiji in my car though.

Then I'm off to eventually meet @BirdFeathers again so we can ship

It's the other way around, Quirky. S rank python, and you're getting attacked by an SS. D'ya want me to intervene? I can do that. You're gonna have to wait until tomorrow for me to post though.

@Maria127 There has been a ghoul murdered and left in the middle of the street half eaten, a mark of a binge eater known by the CCG as Blue. Itsuko has caused problems and killed two humans only to get hit by a car and flee. The ccg have begun clean up of the scene as several people have gathered in a nearby coffee shop overlooking the scene. Some ghouls have stuck around to watch the events, some to pick up a quick meal.

It would be easier at this point to pick a buddy and role play with them for a second to get involved or to be in the shop which is where my character and one other are currently.

There is only one set ship of Kaori/Issei, have fun with that.

Lastly, please be curtious of the colors you use as not to cause eye strain and stay very mindful of your length and grammar. If you need help, private message me.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Prizzy Kriyze]It's the other way around, Quirky. S rank python, and you're getting attacked by an SS. D'ya want me to intervene? I can do that. You're gonna have to wait until tomorrow for me to post though.

[/QUOTE]
lol. my bad. All I know is that they're all S ranked or above -.-

She'll be unconscious. I can't post today, but if I do post that's what I see happening. If you manage to post before me, just take her unconscious body with you. With the character I made her out to be...that's the only way to stop her from chasing them...

I miss more in an hour than I miss in eight days... Damn... I really am the center of the universe.

Soo, @Drumonkey

Since Apollyon mysteriously disappeared off the internet a month back or so, we've commandeered this roleplay, and I am the self-inserted (although, kinda voted. I mean, someone said I was.) dictator GM. In other words, I've been put in charge of the accepting.

Now, @BirdFeathers is one hell of a lot nicer than me, and she's been giving very good advice on what things should be improved on, etc. Therefore, I've left the critique giving to her in every way but officially. If it weren't for her, I'd simply reject you right off the bat because there's so many things wrong with your CS that I don't want to bother listing them, not to mention you'd probably just repeat the errors in future posts.

I saw the improvements she said you should make and how you responded to it (which was... less than mature in my own opinion.), but I can see why you'd react to that as you probably had no idea I'd given her this position. Therefore, I'm willing to give you a second chance to make a better character. If you listen to her critique and make a character sheet to my liking, you may still join.

I'm also going to add in these changes I need you to make:

1. State what type of Kagune you have. It sounds like a Bikaku, but sometimes people have weird ideas about this stuff.

2. Expand on your personality a lot. It barely touches on how he is as a person besides the first sentence.

3. Expand and explain your backstory. The sentence "Dru was orphaned at a young age and as a result ate as little as possible until he managed to meditate and hold the cravings at bay until he absolutely had to eat." makes little to no sense. Being orphaned is no direct reason for eating little, but I figure you meant it's because he himself has a difficult time hunting? He's still a ghoul, way more powerful than humans. Food shouldn't be sparse.

Uhh yeah thanks for that opinion of yours on my behavior and my reactions, that is exactly what I needed, along with assumptions of my future performance. Ill fix what you have listed because I like tokyo ghoul roleplays and want to join this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back