• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul : Monochrome Silhouettes

I'm with @Aqua. By the way, that's a cool profile picture. Mind if I steal it and use it for a character at some point? xD

Go ahead bro

[QUOTE="Prizzy Kriyze]I'm with @Aqua. By the way, that's a cool profile picture. Mind if I steal it and use it for a character at some point? xD

[/QUOTE]

@QuirkyAngel and @whoeverelseitwas I am implementing a post skip.

Your characters will be handed off/ have run away for the time being, you can figure out your next posts whenever you get back.

In the mean time, where is that ship I specifically asked for? *files paperwork*

Holy **** an alert! I was worried you people didn't love me any more.

Anyways, Sorry about the ship @BirdFeathers. We kind of got it mixed up with Dr. Dre's newest album. You did order the lowest quality one after all.

Kabo said:
Holy **** an alert! I was worried you people didn't love me any more.
Anyways, Sorry about the ship @BirdFeathers. We kind of got it mixed up with Dr. Dre's newest album. You did order the lowest quality one after all.
Your resident Commander Bird only ships the shippiest ships of all the ships. How dare you! I shall punish you with 1 excessively long post the next time you post.

BirdFeathers said:
Your resident Commander Bird only ships the shippiest ships of all the ships. How dare you! I shall punish you with 1 excessively long post the next time you post.
Yes ma'am, whatever you wish.

Wait... I used that bad joke already. Second try:

You may take my life, but you will never take my freedom to link soundcloud music?

Kabo said:
Yes ma'am, whatever you wish.
Wait... I used that bad joke already. Second try:

You may take my life, but you will never take my freedom to link soundcloud music?
YERRRRRRR SILLLYYYY *files more paperwork for no reason*

@Maria127 can you make a post to interact with someone in the cafe, even if it's an NPC person or Kaori. We need to get a move on and I am tired of the wait.

Prizzy Kriyze] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18042-birdfeathers/ said:
@BirdFeathers[/URL] didn't you just say that you were going to make a timeskip post?
So this is what happens when I make a post with training montage music... I was gonna use Rocky but there wasn't a good one on Soundcloud

@Kabo @Prizzy Kriyze I thought I said I was implementing a post skip on them???

But I can do a time skip post, too, that works. Since it also looks like we are the only three currently active at this moment in time, I say we just run off on a tangent and whenever someone else arrives, they can post whatever. IDEC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back