• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul ❀ EDEN ❀ Interest Check

What are the main differences, environment-wise, from world we know from tokyo ghoul and the one for this AU? As in in present time, not it's history

If I'm understanding what you just said there, the Tokyo in this RP will basically feel like China, for lack of a better example. :P

And by that you mean...

Umm, could you try rephrasing your question? I don't think I really understood what you meant. Feel free to hop on the discord server if you want more specific explanations.

Umm, could you try rephrasing your question? I don't think I really understood what you meant. Feel free to hop on the discord server if you want more specific explanations.
Well, the state of society in the tokyo ghoul we know is ghouls are persued by investigators, so they try to blend in to human society as a disguise for the most part, with some stray groups forming to stand up the CCG. What are the changes to this situation found in the current world of this AU?

Well, the state of society in the tokyo ghoul we know is ghouls are persued by investigators, so they try to blend in to human society as a disguise for the most part, with some stray groups forming to stand up the CCG. What are the changes to this situation found in the current world of this AU?

Oh, I see what you mean. Well, in that case, it's mostly the same from the OU Tokyo Ghoul, except investigators are now legally allowed to do as they see fit to humans as well, although of course there are some restrictions. With ghouls, there are none, and as such ghouls are a lot less public after Leviathan. There aren't any well-known ghoul groups anymore, and every ghoul now either lives in the human society or tries to form their entire life underground.

Oh, I see what you mean. Well, in that case, it's mostly the same from the OU Tokyo Ghoul, except investigators are now legally allowed to do as they see fit to humans as well, although of course there are some restrictions. With ghouls, there are none, and as such ghouls are a lot less public after Leviathan. There aren't any well-known ghoul groups anymore, and every ghoul now either lives in the human society or tries to form their entire life underground.
I see. I am a bit weary because the CCG were basically painted as entirely "the bad guys" in the given history you presented, but I guess that change in setting is something i can work with.

Now what restrictions do you have regarding ghouls? Specifically, are things like hybrid kagune and kakujas allowed?

I see. I am a bit weary because the CCG were basically painted as entirely "the bad guys" in the given history you presented, but I guess that change in setting is something i can work with.

Now what restrictions do you have regarding ghouls? Specifically, are things like hybrid kagune and kakujas allowed?

Do you have a discord we could use? I feel like I could be answering questions a lot faster on there. I could also give additional info.

i know im hopping into all of your rps, wheat, but ive been seeking an og tokyo ghoul rp and this is exactly what i need

For anyone who's still interested, we're starting the RP on Tuesday, April 10th! Try to sign up by then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back