• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokens & Towers (Litrpg adventure)

Jagson

One Thousand Club
Based on the book series by Harmon Cooper.

It was a regular day for you doing whatever it is you do. Maybe your a socially awkward kid, a down on his luck author, maybe just some average Joe. Than one day.... Bam your Isakied into another world in the distance you see a tower that spans into the hevans.

A voice pops into your head. "Welcome to Genera you have one week to reach the tower. What race are you?"

What race? Your human obviously. But is that what you say to the voice in your head? Or do you say your something more fantastical maybe an elf, orc, mud person whatever your brain can imagine.

Will you go on your own to the tower or join forces with others? What is this tower is it the ending or merly the beginning one way to find out.

Welcome to Genera

I might not like climbing, but its a tower that pierces the sky. so i might as well check what is on top of it.

Character sheet

the cs might have to wait a bit like a day or two. too many ideas to fit in a small cs

Interesting idea to be whisked into another world. So it is a race against time to reach a tall tower, itself reaching beyond sight. I am interested

How much money is too much to be starting out with and are we waiting to pick a class or do we pick one at the sheet now?

Let's say a hundred is the starting limit for money.
As for class pick it now and once you reach level 5 you'll officially be it.

Having a hard time deciding on a race and class. Like for class im thinking about something akin to Ranger or essentially Aragorn from Lotr type of deal.
but for race i really have no idea other than something woods/forest-related like wood elf, satyr, ent etc.
so any help in deciding it will help me get the cs earlier.

Last edited:
Well my first idea would be a wood elf, more fantastical idea maybe an ent fits with forest motif or a humanoid animal like a bear

Alright so going to give people till monday to get their characters made. Than after that I'll get the main thread up.
For the discussion thread would you guys prefer it here or on discord?

Just about anything aside from standard d&d classes you could be a Ninja, jedi, element bender, monster tamer, Clown whatever you want.

Lore page

Users who are viewing this thread

Back