• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Todoke's Plots {OPEN}

todoke

• I'm definitely new to this site but not new to roleplaying. I've listed some of my preferences and guidelines below. If you click-through the tabs you'll see plots I have available!

• Literacy: I write in at least a few paragraphs at time, I tend to mirror my partner.
    • I enjoy rps where sometimes it's necessary to play more than one character.
    • I'm not afraid of any genre really, so try me!
    • I have no character type or preference-- I'll play any gender and I like to challenge myself.
    • I'm super interested in the world of kdrama/kpop as well at the moment so I would definitely be down for anything relating to that!
    • I'll mainly rp on weekends, on occasion I may post during the week.

See guidelines to codes below:

MC = My Character | YC = Your Character | C1 = Character 1 | C2 = Character 2

Each plot can be claimed three times by different partners (if 3/3 can only be filled by special request / good enough plot idea to keep me interested).​

Last edited by a moderator:
MaddyRoleplayGirl said:
I'm interested in doing Expose with you but could we turn it into an FxF?
Sure I'd love to take up this plot with you-- do you mind shooting me a PM? I'm a brand new member so I can only reply to PM's until 24 hours are up!

Hello, I'm interested in some of your ideas. They're pretty sweet to do.

> Last Night

> Until You

> Fool Me Once, Fool Me Twice

> Celebrity x Commoner/Celebrity

I´d like to do

-Expose

-Summer Skin as C2(most preffered)

-Last night

-Popular x Outcast (as either)

-Arranged Marriage

I preferably play female characters, so turning them into a fxm would be very appreciated.

I'd be interested in doing Expose in MxF and for pairings I'd be up for band member x band menber, royalty x royalty or popular x outcast. I usually play female characters so MxF would be really nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back