• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings To The Skies ((Steampunk Pirate RP)) Open Apply: 1 Females

Hi, super new roleplayer here.

It was 1am and I couldn't get to sleep. Stumbled in here half dazed and the next thing I knew it's 2.30am (work is going to be a doozy tomorrow) and I've nearly finished reading everything about this RP. Which is to say, I really like where this is going.

So, if you have any roles still open and are willing to take on a newbie who may end up asking one too many questions about how this "works" or what "insert random RP lingo" means, I am voicing my interest and hoping I will not fail terribly and embarrass myself.

Hi, super new roleplayer here.

It was 1am and I couldn't get to sleep. Stumbled in here half dazed and the next thing I knew it's 2.30am (work is going to be a doozy tomorrow) and I've nearly finished reading everything about this RP. Which is to say, I really like where this is going.

So, if you have any roles still open and are willing to take on a newbie who may end up asking one too many questions about how this "works" or what "insert random RP lingo" means, I am voicing my interest and hoping I will not fail terribly and embarrass myself.
😐😐😐 Well thank you for that. Please don't kill yourself with any this. And we have one open roll. The Navigator of the Zephyr Rose. And I'll gladly answer any questions about the world... I spent a lot of time on it. 😅

😐😐😐 Well thank you for that. Please don't kill yourself with any this. And we have one open roll. The Navigator of the Zephyr Rose. And I'll gladly answer any questions about the world... I spent a lot of time on it. 😅

I'll take a whack at it! But give me like a day (or two). Trying to churn out a character sheet at 3am when I have to be up for work in 3hours probably isn't the best idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back