• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings To The Skies ((Steampunk Pirate RP)) Open Apply: 1 Females

BUMP FOR THOSE INTERESTED
Shantyman of the Crew: A boisterous man traveling the world to search for new tales to tell ((OPEN))

Rigger of the Crew:
Nimble and quick with her hands, she makes sure all the ropes and rigging are set. ((Reserved for xAlter))

Deckhand to the Crew:
Strong and willful, she wanted to explore the skies for herself ((OPEN))

Last edited:
Heyo heyo! I'm quite interested to see this fly (haha puns... I hate myself sometimes). Would the Rigger be still open?

Just because I'm going to be quick with my hands, and nimble with my fingers doesn't mean I can't be quick and nimble with other things. I have quite an interesting backstory panned out.

Just because I'm going to be quick with my hands, and nimble with my fingers doesn't mean I can't be quick and nimble with other things. I have quite an interesting backstory panned out.

Oh totally. Use the Lore thread for backstory as the one here is outdated. I'll be updating soon though.

Reviving this recruitment thread! Open roles:

1st Mate of the Zephyr Rose: She was the quartermaster before the attack being made 1st mate in response. ((OPEN)) [Female]

Navigator of the Zephyr Rose:
A skilled pilot and cartographer. She is the reason they escaped. ((OPEN)) [Female]

Engineer of the Lupus Howl: A genius in all manner of machinery and equipment. ((OPEN)) [Male]

Gunner of the Crew: He was looking for a crew to fight for and found one from the newly formed. ((OPEN)) [Male]

I'd love to grab the first mate position then. I have a character concept in mind. I just need to look up all the lore first. :-)

I'd love to grab the first mate position then. I have a character concept in mind. I just need to look up all the lore first. :-)
Okay, just DM me the CS and once it's approve you'll be good! And there is a good bit of world building I went a little crazy. XD

[/QUOTE]
Okay, just DM me the CS and once it's approve you'll be good! And there is a good bit of world building I went a little crazy. XD

No worries, it's all good. I should be able to get a CS sent to you by this afternoon. :-)

KennethPhoenix18 KennethPhoenix18 , I know it says real people face claims only, but can I use a realistic art picture instead? Using real people as face claims for a character I create makes me uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back