• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic To Never Question | Dystopian

Should the group play as rebels, or Autumn Party/government soldiers?

• Government

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Rebels

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Civilian/Other

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Well, you could make a rebel character, of course. The players will be starting off roughly in the same area.

Name: Noemi Price
History: Orphaned at 10. Has lived with her wealthy aunt and uncle ever since, working for food and board. Only her cousin Lawrence, who is a year older, is close to kind to her. Noemi has always wanted to venture beyond the grounds of the property, where she is confined.
Hair: Cropped, reddish-brown
Height: 5' 10"
Body type: A
Skin: Very fair
Weapon: "Borrowed" one of her uncle's many pump shotguns

91065245a7e8196656157f17ae99fdbe (1).jpg

E9CD1575-4639-4358-899F-97F77C95857F-41241-00004ACE1EE346D8.jpeg
Adrian Hawthorne
Rebel. Labor conscript(former)
History:
Would be the same for anyone his age. Token from his parents. Put to labor. The only difference is that he left. Taking a few names with him. He now is searching for a cause to put down the tyranny that the autumn party is enforcing
Hair:
Blond
Height:
6ft 2In
Body type:
lean-Musclular
Skin:
White
Weapon:
Bolt Gun​

I’d love to join this but I’ll have to draft up a couple character designs first to build off of if you’re still accepting that is?

The 12 means that they are just loose shells that have to be hand-loaded one at a time. If it was [6/6, 6/6] then they would be considered speedloaders.

1520497646661.png

I'll update this with a picture later!
Name: Kessi Helm
History: Kessi spent most of her childhood watching the suffering of others, growing up in a less-than-privileged district. While she toed the poverty line, her school was still willing to aid her financially as she pursued music. After seven years of singing and playing, Kessi was very nearly recruited to be a propaganda musician, but her interest started drifting to the military. Judged incapable due to a few issues, namely anxiety around others and difficulties working in groups, Kessi's aptitude for lying was discovered, and she was immediately placed to be a Carrier for the state. After becoming a personal messenger for one of the higher military members, Kessi accidentally overheard a plan to wipe out an entire ghetto in a misguided attempt to take down a small terrorist group that had split off of the Connection. Coincidentally enough, Kessi was given a sealed envelope to deliver to a military station in that area, which she suspected to be the orders for the very operation she'd learned of. She took a detour to her house in Inner Sanctaria, grabbed food and clothes as well as a few of her more wieldable knives from her collection--flashy and purely for show, but they did have sharp edges and that was all she needed--before burning the orders and disappearing completely off of the radar by using her knowledge of military patrols gleaned through eight years of eavesdropping and observance to get out of the inner city. She came across the terrorist group that was originally going to be wiped out, warned them, and then asked how she could get in contact with the Connection. That was, roughly, three months ago.
Hair: Brown
Height: 5'8''
Body type: Skinny/lanky and tall
Skin: Fair, sometimes a reddish tan
Weapon: Boltgun, provided by the rebellion, and of course the two knives she grabbed before leaving home, although they are definitely a last-resort type of deal. Mostly just for show, really.

Last edited:
Accepted. Though, hair dye wouldn't be available due to the Autumn Party's views on maintaining more conservative appearances.

Sanctarian Provisional Police
1520547451194.png

Mooreans
1520547431339.png

Last edited:
Im gonna wait a little longer to reply for others to drop a first post, other wise ill make one sometime tomorrow

this "propamaton" how does this move around areas? by random with scanning for people, noises etc, or programmed routes?

Sorry, I got super busy on top of already being busy and I've also fallen out of habit of checking this site, I can't currently make a response but as soon as I can tomorrow I will

Sorry again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back