• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern To End A War (Angel/Devil/Mythology Rp) OOC

I'm trying to think of what kind of history Gluttony and Temperance can have
The only thing I can think of is making Ari a fantastic baker. She would bring treats to the bake sales at school & Gorgina really liked them. So, their friendship was really based on food most likely.

In high school that's probably when they had a falling out because Ari was teased for not indulging in rebellious activity. Georgina could have been one of the classmates which tried to peer pressure her even.

Any ideas or does that work?

The only thing I can think of is making Ari a fantastic baker. She would bring treats to the bake sales at school & Gorgina really liked them. So, their friendship was really based on food most likely.

In high school that's probably when they had a falling out because Ari was teased for not indulging in rebellious activity. Georgina could have been one of the classmates which tried to peer pressure her even.

Any ideas or does that work?

Actually if anything Georgina would try to hide her habits. She might even try to frame someone else for doing drugs rather than get caught.

She would definitly like her treats, so maybe Ari played detective and found that the girl or guy Georgina framed for using drugs was innocent but maybe she discovers it was Georgina who tried to frame the student

Perhaps she keeps that discovery to herself and ends up losing her friendship with Georgina because she feels betrayed that her best friend would do that.

I like this idea because it would make sense with Ari's past involving members in law enforcement and fits a heroic or detective kind of vibe.

And the betrayal that her favorite customer and possibly closest friend would do something so evil as to frame another student for her crime

Just waiting on Mirai Mirai to post lust before I do my final check and aproval of characters. After all that is down I shall start the RP. I gave everyone a deadline of Sunday to get there characters done so Most likely we will start sometime early next week.

GhastlySquash GhastlySquash added into cs in the extra section.

Awesome, did the same in my extra's section too!

Decided to add a little bit including the fact that

-Georgina was jealous of Gavin and Ari

- And that even when confronted she didn't feel guilty. She thought it was funny that she got caught so easily.

Is it bad that I'm trying to make Temperances friend so evil?

Looks like the last CS is up! I'm going to be busy for the next hour but once I get home I will start doing final approval of characters and If I'm lucky I may be able to start it before I go to work tonight. If I'm unlucky then you all will have to wait until tomorrow before we start

Omg from what I've seen it seems like the male heirs for seven deadly sins are somewhat nicer than the girls for seven deadly sins lol!

Only by a bit but still it's going to be funny with this group how some of the sins interact with each other!

Alright then, final checks went much faster that I thought they would. All the powers are good though some are a little bit stronger than I would like but that is fine. I will be moderating the strength of the powers as well so if i feel like that someone is trying to make them stronger then they should be I will step in and point you in the right direction

Anywho I will now get to work on the opening post.

Arlo Hayes Arlo Hayes GhastlySquash GhastlySquash SadistPoet SadistPoet Mirai Mirai CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Have You Ever Tasted Sand Have You Ever Tasted Sand BarkWolfBacon BarkWolfBacon @Zenosyne I Idiotman616 @AhoHina Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight CoolGuy CoolGuy @
æon

Alright then, final checks went much faster that I thought they would. All the powers are good though some are a little bit stronger than I would like but that is fine. I will be moderating the strength of the powers as well so if i feel like that someone is trying to make them stronger then they should be I will step in and point you in the right direction

Anywho I will now get to work on the opening post.

Arlo Hayes Arlo Hayes GhastlySquash GhastlySquash SadistPoet SadistPoet Mirai Mirai CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Have You Ever Tasted Sand Have You Ever Tasted Sand BarkWolfBacon BarkWolfBacon @Zenosyne I Idiotman616 @AhoHina Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight CoolGuy CoolGuy @
æon
Sounds like a party

Apparently he's been writing since three(to five). At least that's what I was told. I just wonder how big the post really is.

It's done! It only took me about 3 hours and 15 minutes but I did it! I'm going to put my brain into shut down mode for a while...

It was indeed as big a post as I thought...holy crap

Time to work on a reply that doesn't make me feel innadiquat....

Try to avoid one liners if you can. If your having a conversation with some you should wait form them to post before you do. Just common sense stuff like that. Anyway I have to go to work now but I will do replies when ever I get the chance.

The sad thing is I was only expecting that big post to take 2 hours. Guess I over shot it by about an hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back