• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern To End A War (Angel/Devil/Mythology Rp) OOC

For now I will only allow one Character per person. If we don't start getting more people by Wednesday then I will allow people to make another character if they want.

Hello everyone! Looking forward to rping with ya. :D

Dante Verren Dante Verren

Before I get too deep in writing my cs, I have a few questions. So our characters are clueless about their heritage? Are they part angel part human, full blooded angel, or does it just depend on the character? I went over what's in the interest check a few times but there's always a chance I might have missed something. Haha.

I hope my character's angel appearance isn't too edgy though...

Hello everyone! Looking forward to rping with ya. :D

Dante Verren Dante Verren

Before I get too deep in writing my cs, I have a few questions. So our characters are clueless about their heritage? Are they part angel part human, full blooded angel, or does it just depend on the character? I went over what's in the interest check a few times but there's always a chance I might have missed something. Haha.

I hope my character's angel appearance isn't too edgy though...
I have a few answers to the few questions.

Your characters would be clueless about their heritage. For all they know there parents were normal every day people who went missing or were killed ten years ago. Your characters were full blooded humans until they inherited their powers on their 18th birthday. Once they inherited their powers they would become Half Demon/Angel and Half Human. Later in the Rp your character will have the choice in becoming full blooded demons or angels in exchange for something. What that something is will remain secret for now.

I have a few answers to the few questions.

Your characters would be clueless about their heritage. For all they know there parents were normal every day people who went missing or were killed ten years ago. Your characters were full blooded humans until they inherited their powers on their 18th birthday. Once they inherited their powers they would become Half Demon/Angel and Half Human. Later in the Rp your character will have the choice in becoming full blooded demons or angels in exchange for something. What that something is will remain secret for now.

That helps a bunch. Thanks! I'll continue working on my cs then. ^^

The archangel that correlates most with patience would be Azrael, right? With the whole angel of death thing.

Since we're the opposites, did you want our characters to have some history or something?
Sure thing.

Maybe they were really good friends when they were little & drifted apart as their virtue & vice kind of began to seep through? What were you thinking of?

Yeah, I'd be down for something like that. Perhaps around the time their respective sin/virture vanished?

My character slowly begins to drop into the world of drugs towards high school so we could have a falling out there.

That and she's also a kleptomaniac

If my font or colors are obnoxious let me know or the size of the text. My 2 n' 1 settings are off so everything looks bigger on my end than what everyone else is seeing.

Edit: Oh yeah, if my abilities are op feel free to holler, I'll tweek 'em.

Last edited:
If my font or colors are obnoxious let me know or the size of the text. My 2 n' 1 settings are off so everything looks bigger on my end than what everyone else is seeing.

Edit: Oh yeah, if my abilities are op feel free to holler, I'll tweek 'em.

Looks fine for now. I will be taking a closer look at powers right before the Rp starts but for now they seem fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back