• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TЊË RåÑʥØm ЊØTËL - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
English is weird lol

Also, I now have four characters to keep track of, I like a challenge >:^D
(I should come up with a simple code for my posts tho)

I lately started having weird problems with English. I sometimes write word as another, that reads the same. Like,yesterday I wrote "want" instead of "won't".

I lately started having weird problems with English. I sometimes write word as another, that reads the same. Like,yesterday I wrote "want" instead of "won't".
I was coding once and wrote 'weight' instead of 'width'. No wonder the size command wasn't working ^^'

XD
Well that's understandable, honestly. I'm really impressed with your guys' grasp of the language :^D
How long have you guys been speaking English, anyways?

Really? Thats a long time
Language has always fascinated me but Ive never had the patience to learn a second one

XD
Well that's understandable, honestly. I'm really impressed with your guys' grasp of the language :^D
How long have you guys been speaking English, anyways?
Uhhh, hard to tell
I guess since I was a kid about, 8? I'm 22 now so... 14?

There was this Disney VHS thing called 'Magic English' and that's where it all began~

It's much harder to spot on Internet, when you have time to think what you write. In face to face conv you would know this since first syllable xP

Really? Thats a long time
Language has always fascinated me but Ive never had the patience to learn a second one
I seem to have a knack for language studying
I pick them up really really fast ^-^
Wow
Honestly I didn't know at first that you weren't a native speaker ^w^
Heh, not a lot of people do apparently
I had no idea I was that convincing with my grammar XD

It's much harder to spot on Internet, when you have time to think what you write. In face to face conv you would know this since first syllable xP
I have a weird accent, or so I have been told >w<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back