• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TKO~OOC

Yeah I'm sure nost players just won't care, since their more concerned about themselves although in sure that if that Royal was leader of their own guild then that guild or group would probably be the only people that would care since they lost power.

Lioness sounds like she was a warlord, and Arthur is just in-game Hitler. Rocky seems like the anomaly, but aside from the people whose characters just got assassed I doubt many players would feel anything negative about hearing some power-monopolizing players getting taken out. "Good riddance," and all that.
Wew, why is Yuyan an anomaly?

It really depends on who you ask. Kaiserin was indeed a warlord who transformed Animae into a martial kingdom where you’re at the mercy of the strong and the rich. Most noobs definitely disliked her rule, no cap. On the other hand, her nobles (high-ranking players) enjoyed quite the boon and in turn became very loyal to her (Ephraim is a good example.) Regardless, I have written a lore for the Animae Kingdom so I’m waiting for the GM to come back so I can send it to them for checking. I mentioned there Kaiserin led a crusade in her first year to conquer claimable neutral territories/autonomous regions until the entirety of the South was under Animae.

Shall we, the former royalties, write more detailed lore for our respective kingdoms? I feel like that'll come in handy.
Neo Alice Neo Alice

Yes, is encouraged <3

Neo Alice Neo Alice Are there any underwater breathing skills? And if so, does that mean some aquatic Animae would need water to survive on land?

Yes, there is a underwater breathing skill for those that can actually breath under water (Whales and Dolphins can't, so they can hold their breath underwater more time than other players) No, being able to breath underwater doesn't give problems outside of it. They are half human after all

Aaandd how does the who skills level up when you spam there works?

Like could you theoretically just keep on using the same skill against someone in practice until it's buffed up to infinity and beyond?

The whole “I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” deal?

Sort of, usually using a skill over and over upgrades it and sometimes you just get a new skill related somehow to the one you were using. It's not random but people think it is

Yes, there is a underwater breathing skill for those that can actually breath under water (Whales and Dolphins can't, so they can hold their breath underwater more time than other players) No, being able to breath underwater doesn't give problems outside of it. They are half human after all

Coolz. (Aye, I knew that. I was asking for underwater cities and how aquatic animals would function there.)

DREAD HIM! COWER! THE REAPER IS HERE!

Backstory seems to have gotten accidentally yeeted during a net outage. Will rectify v. soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back