• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TKO~OOC

Ok so:

The VR is like SAO, Itai & Infinite Dendogram.

Yes maybe you had ties with people of the game or whatever but now you can't exactly trust anyone outside of Quarta since you're the weakest now.

You can stream and stuff, although i suppose it would be more challenging to make a good video while avoiding death.

All the stuff related to those 3 years as a ruler are ok, it was your kingdom and you could do whatever you wanted

AI10100 do you mean that a game like this exists? (Without the VR, of course)

I mean, half the fun is watching the streamer nearly die multiple times over so I think it's fine. It won't be always anyway.

And ah I believe that question is for Peckinou Peckinou

Why would anyone wanna do most of the work and have to share the loot?
Especially in a game that most people would likely refer to as the devils game.

Why would you wanna do most of the work and have to share the loot?

Idk for fun it's not like killing noobs would give you anything. My dude's not that serious on the game anyway. If it weren't for Dove's chara, he'd just be an adventurer for hire. Now, he's a rich adventurer for hire lmao

Idk for fun it's not like killing noobs would give you anything. My dude's not that serious on the game anyway. If it weren't for Dove's chara, he'd just be an adventurer for hire. Now, he's a rich adventurer for hire lmao
When I played the devils game that is sorta like this, good people do not last long, heck people that are nice would occasionally be very suspicious. Some guy offering you money if you come down the next they slashing you with a sword saying hahaha noob. Then there was another freshspawns I was hanging out with, we were just chilling together then all of sudden you get near a cliff and then they punch you off and go down the cliff themselves to finish you off.
Good people die in games like this faster cause majority of people are evil ans the people that were gonna be nice usually changed their minds after having all their data wiped so many times.

The when I played the devils game that is sorta like this, good people do not last long, heck people that are nice would occasionally be very suspicious. Some guy offering you money if you come down the next they slashing you with a sword saying hahaha noob. Then there was another freshspawns I was hanging out with, we were just chilling together then all of sudden you get near a cliff and then they punch you off and go down the cliff themselves to finish you off.
Good people die in games like this faster cause majority of people are evil ans the people that were gonna be nice usually changed their minds after having all their data wiped so many times.

Lmao yeah. That's why his skills are honed towards alerting him for anything wrong before anything happens and he just kills them if they cross him. Though with what Dove had planned, he doesn't do it much anymore thanks to being busy with her plans.

Lmao yeah. That's why his skills are honed towards alerting him for anything wrong before anything happens and he just kills them if they cross him. Though with what Dove had planned, he doesn't do it much anymore thanks to being busy with her plans.
If you get crossed you will likely be dead, heck i was I a guild and they were all idiots Thu, they kept getting me killed because they always played around to darn much, like knocking people off cliffs and trying to carry them dispite the fact the person they are carrying telling them to put them down, then all of sudden a freshspawns comes punches the dude carrying you and then takes you and runs away to kill you in peace. It was very stressful time and their was a lot of screaming, crying, rage and fear in that game.

If you get crossed you will likely be dead, heck i was I a guild and they were all idiots Thu, they kept getting me killed because they always played around to darn much, like knocking people off cliffs and trying to carry them dispite the fact the person they are carrying telling them to put them down, then all of sudden a freshspawns comes punches the dude carrying you and then takes you and runs away to kill you in peace. It was very stressful time and their was a lot of screaming, crying, rage and fear in that game.
Peak trust no one right there woof

The most popular class though would of been the loggers class.

Though I'm sure it would be safe to assume the game has a combat tag system right?

Since the royals are taken, what sort of backstory would the extra royals have?

Plantae Royal hasn't been taken yet

As the affiliation system says, they were regular players, a party, that fulfilled a hidden quest and the reward was dying to be reborn as royals.

Hey, AI10100 AI10100 Ambiloquous Ambiloquous you guys don't want your characters to be able to Fly/Swim? Bc... Those are skills too

I would, but also, I don't know if my character would have tried swimming long enough--UNDERWATER BOSSES. Okay, nevermind, is there a set amount of skills one can have a certain level or just in general, since this is the starting point of our characters and too many skills are also kind of uh I dunno?

Wait, there are theme and class skills? I thought the tag was just a reminder for when you got the skill.

Those tags aren't for show, so yes.

If it's not on your skills you can't do it. (Also, skills like those arent regulated for new players meaning that aside from those 3 skills they can have their theme related skills too)

Flying would be like:

[Animae] Flying [Avian]: Allows you to fly 30 secods for every VIT point and the speed of your DEX.

[Mineral] Non-Organic [Gem]: Can't bleed or be poisoned, you get more damage from [Physical] skills

I'm making a Lore page with this stuff, basically these aren't uniques

I think I allocated my stats wrong, lemme just check and fix that.

Edit: Nvm, I don't think I did.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back