• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TKO~OOC

Being pedantic to spread trivia knowledge: roses do turn into fruit, called a hip, and sunflower seeds are also fruit containing the smaller true seeds (as anyone who's asked about tomatoes knows, the definition of fruit gets hazy real quick).
1280px-Rose_hips.jpg

Apparently my knowledge about plants sucks xD, so anyway... Ask me about the plant and i'll tell you if i consider it royal or not

Neo Alice Neo Alice Are there any underwater breathing skills? And if so, does that mean some aquatic Animae would need water to survive on land?

Last edited:
Aaandd how does the who skills level up when you spam there works?

Like could you theoretically just keep on using the same skill against someone in practice until it's buffed up to infinity and beyond?

The whole “I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” deal?

For some reason i can't do any edits to my character sheet.

So leafy vines to flower and boring rock to shiny rock I can see as an upgrade, but man... Lion to Lawyer is quite the evolution.

So adorable, that i may even spare you if you entertain me!

I am going to turn you into my new rug, tiger!
*Angry mosquito noises which is just buzz buzz I guess*

You may wanna try to survive that thrall first.
*summons a thrall and orders it to charge at them*

You got to avoid high levels actually , or just make allies that would wanna help you reclaim.

XD but have fun cause the unspoken rules of games like these is, trust no one.

In a game like this there is no good or evil, only survivors.

Lioness sounds like she was a warlord, and Arthur is just in-game Hitler. Rocky seems like the anomaly, but aside from the people whose characters just got assassed I doubt many players would feel anything negative about hearing some power-monopolizing players getting taken out. "Good riddance," and all that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back