• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TKO~OOC

Neo Alice Neo Alice Aight boss, fixed him again with a flying skill and a speed boost skill (to signify the Peregrine Falcon's superior speed when diving down) and added mana potions

I'll make 1 royal plantae (Sunflower) and 1 royal mineral (Diamond), but they aren't going to take spots. So we still a plantae ruler :(

Coming up with an animal is much easier than a rock or plant. Especially a plant peasant since basically every plant flowers. (Even the given example of a potato is a flowering plant.) Rocks can just plagiarize Houseki no Kuni chars for the royals at least.

Coming up with an animal is much easier than a rock or plant. Especially a plant peasant since basically every plant flowers. (Even the given example of a potato is a flowering plant.) Rocks can just plagiarize Houseki no Kuni chars for the royals at least.

👀 So u noticed too

Metals count as minerals, as does salt and other things

Royals are FLOWERS, not 'flowering plants'. A potato isn't royal

Rip so I'm guessing poison ivy is off the table along with the Gympie.

You usually don't notice them, but poison ivy has little flowers that turn into little berries. Probably not edible, I wouldn't try.

Meaning flowersssss, roses have fruits? No, they're royal. Sunflowers have fruits? No, they're royal.

Poison ivy isn't royal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back