• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Tired of Picky Reading! | Multiple Settings

Venusx

Let's try this again, shall we?

Hey then!
Looks like I'm finding myself here again. So I'll let it be known- I'm terrible at personal introduction.
Name's Venus, I'm 19 and I've been roleplaying on and off for the past eight years or so. I started off on a forums site, but it's been lacking in activity since I last checked in. I've played on here before, had a magnificent little story going, but unfortunately they called it quits on me due to inactivity. Now that I've hardly got anything else to do, I decided to give it another go. I enjoy lengthy replies, and when the story suits my interest, I consider myself be a novella-length writer. However, I enjoy matching length with the understanding that every post doesn't requite copious amounts of unnecessary detail.

- One to two paragraph minimum I won't settle for one-liners
- Third person perspective with "quotations" for speech text your grammar doesn't have to be excellent, but no textchat
- Limited OOC chat with use of (parenthesis) Of course we can get to know each other, but I prefer not to interrupt the story if unnecessary, just shoot me a DM!
- Cordial relationship between partners I have very few triggers and my blacklist is short, but let's keep in mind that just because I'm writing a topic, doesn't necessarily mean I agree with it. We don't have to be friends, but on that note I make a good internet buddy!

Interests:
The first in the pairing is the role I would prefer to play

- ocxoc
- FxM
- FxF
- MXM (rarely)

Settings:

- Medieval Kingdom (Fantasy)
FxM
I'm thinking something along the lines of a betrothal. Two kingdoms, one famished for wealth and on the brink of falling into anarchy. The other, healthily nourished with the latest technology and a suitable army to protect their walls. At one time, the lands were warring. With no funds to properly equip their soldiers and no fidelity to recruit the townsfolk, they were forced to surrender. No such peace treaty was ever foraged, thus animosity lingers in the air. But desperate times call for desperate measures. It is now up to the heir to each throne to determine whether the kingdoms will once again collide, or intertwine.

- Hate That I love you ( Enemies to Lovers)
FxM, FxF
This particular storyline catches my fancy. It should be with great effort that two polar opposites could be brought to coexist. Just to add to the pot, they're sworn enemies. This story would consist of a dark history between the two. Could use for some further fleshing but this is what I've got: A vagabond and a bounty hunter. For years now, the two have been caught up in a constant chase of cat and mouse. Each time their path's should cross, the bounty ever-so-narrowly manages to slip through his/her pursuer's fingers. But as time persists, the hunter has become more aware of the chase, each move more predictable than the last. This impedes his/her inevitable capture and forces them into close parameters, entailing an unexpected change of plans.

- Slice of Life (Adultery)
FxM, FxF, MxM
Now this one is a pretty simple concept. But I've been meaning to implore it for a while since we all have our muses. Forgive me if I'm picky on roles here, but I'm sure we can work something out given this one can be a multi-character concept. Here we go: two lovers, quite possibly high school sweethearts. We begin with a relationship that's suffered longevity and as a result, is missing it's spice. They were the perfect couple, having gained parental approval and the respect's of their friend group. Modernly speaking, they'd even become a bit of a social icon on the internet. An example that others often noted that they wish they could follow. Fortunately for drama's sake, an unsuspected suitor gets thrown into the mix, with a sole purpose: to cleave the happy couple into two. Now I'm thinking this one would be a post-high school and into college-type rp. They end up attending separate schools, forcing the relationship to become long-distance and promoting infidelity in secrecy.

- Nowhere to Run (Held Hostage)
FxM, MxF, FxF
Now this one leaves for a bit of wiggle room for the female-preferred players. I have no issue stepping up to bat, just know- I intend to perform. This is one of my darker-themes for those who abhor all of the mush I so desperately crave. Another twisted love story, with a morbid premise and quite possibly a sinister ending. This one pertains to a sickly individual (capturer) who has been ravished by obsession with their (hostage). It would begin with a bout of healthy stalking. Snapping pictures through the victim's windows, watching them while they're undressing. The longer they watch, the more their obsession ends up growing. Each day it escalates, the watching. Making note of their everyday activities and even- following them around while inside their own home. But the infatuation does not stop there, and the secrecy was only the first phase, for the watcher must have you (hostage). They begin by leaving letters in the mailbox, then sending direct messages to his/her device. Pictures from directly behind. Just as the victim is about to be driven mad by paranoia, they're attacked from behind and a rag laced with chloroform is placed over their mouth, dragging them down into unconsciousness. When they wake up, they appear to be in a basement, shackled to the ground. A bed is prepared. "Welcome, to your new home. You're going to love it here."

And, with that being said, welcome! Let me know if you have any comments/questions or if something catches your fancy! If not, thanks for reading!

{ End Post }

Last edited:
Hi! Sending you a DM now. The slice of life (adultery) plot has me intrigued. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back