• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Tiny People Loveless Marriage Angst? Honestly what do you name this-?

RoosterRiot

Cause my long hair just can't cover up my red neck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Summary:
Two incredibly small people(inches tall) navigate a world not meant for them. though once in a group of others like them. Strictly of families, now they find they’re the only ones left alive of each. Whats more trouble is they have a baby on the way or already born and very young, and despite their ‘marriage’ they have no love for one another. It may not be that they hate each other, but from personality clashes, the stress of life, and the short unnatural way their relationship came about.

What I’m looking for:
Flawed and realistic characters
Decent grammar and spelling(doesn’t need to be perfect, I mess up too)
Weekly replies at the very least
Semi-lit or around three paragraph(but don’t write more than what’s needed)
Someone to introduce ideas and be active in the plot
Someone who can play multiple characters (But I don’t mind carrying all side characters)

What you can expect:
Daily to weekly replies, kinda struggling with motivation rn
What people have said are realistic characters but Im 16 so I doubt they're perfect
Southern/Redneck characters lmao

Also:
I’m open to any gender pairing, if the characters end up being mxm then the child can have just been born to a previous now deceased woman(we can discuss her relation to us)

My characters:

Allan: A little hard to describe, he’s both a softer sort’ve force yet, demanding? Its wrong to call him a pushover, but he really does stay behind the scenes when he can. People say he has a drinking problem, but he ain’t got no problem drinking at all(lmao I will never not reference country music). He takes life one day at a time, is very proud of what he’s made for himself and honors family and blood connection above all else. Assuming the child will be his, he’ll definitely prioritize the baby over your character. Not that he’ll hate your character or be rude to them, but there’ll be these moments where they realize: Yeah.. he doesn’t want me here. Then with this other more confusing bit I know he’d have but can’t explain why. He won’t want your character to leave, but not because he wants your character to stay. Its more of an ego and honor thing honestly. Especially if a side character was introduced and yoir character showed any romantic interest in them, he would hate them and want them gone despite clearly not having that interest for them.

Mandy: She’s a lot more simple, she’s got more of a defeated attitude. One thing being her well, lack of legs. Or lower legs. This would change a few things in the rp, coming from the context these characters are prexisting(Allan is 3 years old). She originally has prosthetics and crutches and a wheelchair for when the pain is too much. Not super sure how they’d manage something like that for her, she’d be a huge liability which ouch she’d feel absolutely terrible- If Allan existed he’d definitely have a better shot at making her something to work with but thats a skill not all ocs have- okay I’m rambling, Allan doesn’t matter rn I can’t just rp with myself lmao- Despite her defeated attitude, she’s mostly accepted the accident that took her legs. She’s a very smart and kind individual, crafty and compassionate- to a fault. She tells herself she can handle any situation and anybody, puts all of her energy and hopes into it or them- and when it flops in her face. She mentally collapses, she can’t do anything, shes a useless cripple, everything is pointless, life is unlivable and its all her fault.

She hasn’t been around near as long as Allan and currently is a side character for somebody else who needs more developing, maybe that’ll happen in this rp!

Finally!

I don’t have face claims, instead I have drawings or I can just describe the characters in rp/Character sheet

A lineup of characters to show my art, look there’s Allan! Woah!
5C1C7160-18A3-4BFF-B477-82391BA04442.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump: Rewrote the entire thing to be clearer

Bump- I am so tired my eyes hurt so bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back