• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ~ Time After Time ~

animeloulou

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Two strangers sit beside each other on a bus. Midway through its journey, this bus will explode, and everyone on-board will be fatally injured.

However, these two strangers will soon come to the realisation that they are living the same bus ride over... and over... and over... Each time, the bus explodes, and they will have to work together to get out of this time loop and save as many people as possible...

~~~~~~

Inspired by a Chinese drama (Reset), the MxF sci-fi/time loop/romance plot explained above is just an idea - I'm open to new possibilities~! I would love to craft a story together with my partner.

Requirements:
  • No one-liners. I write from 3 to 6 paragraphs, so have a good sense of grammar and spelling please.​
  • We will be using PMs for this RP.​

If you are interested, please reply to this post or PM me~!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back