• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

junegloom

you’ve got me by the skin and bones

• intro

into the night

z berg

overview.

S
    alem, massachusetts was not the only place that was thought to have been the home of witches. faywater, rhode island was one of several communities where witches gathered in secret. when word spread of what was happening in salem, they knew it was just a matter of time before fear and persecution spread to them. so, to protect themselves, they took action. the coven came together and collectively cast a spell that they could use to their advantage. if anyone died before their time was up, they would remain as spirits in faywater. only the completion of whatever unfinished business that spirit held would allow them the choice to move on.

when the threat of persecution came for them, they had a threat. killing a witch would not get rid of them. they’d remain in faywater and be able to exact their revenge on those who have wronged them. spirits, of course, could not do magic from the afterlife, but the humans did not need to know this. there was one witch that was killed and when the threat was proven to be true, the rest of the witches were spared.

the spell has remained intact in the centuries following and is still in effect to this day. those who die before their time in faywater remain in faywater. most are bound by some sort of need, unfinished business if you will. though some remain behind by choice after their task has been completed. most people don’t notice that the dead walk amongst the living. after all, they look like any other human. to many, it’s just a story. one of those legends that you tell tourists. but it is very, very real.

today, faywater is a small beachside town that is a popular summer vacation destination. it’s beautiful beaches and rich history draw in tourists during the summer months and another boom near halloween. the rest of the year, it is a small, sleepy town where nothing much happens. of course, we all know there is much more than meets the eye in faywater

intro

roles

rules

welcome to

the afterlife of the
party

genre

supernatural, slice of life

status

closed

spots open

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
This is actually such a cute idea! I love the vibe of this sm, I'm definitely interested!

So will this play out as an event by event basis or more of a free for all open style? I'm trying to get the feel for how I should make my character!

I'm SO very interested!! <3

Last edited:
This is actually such a cute idea! I love the vibe of this sm, I'm definitely interested!

So will this play out as an event by event basis or more of a free for all open style? I'm trying to get the feel for how I should make my character!
ahhh thanks! we’d love for you to apply when we get the cs page up.

we kind of want this to be a chill experience, but i wouldn’t be opposed to having some events for structure.

Interested, but I do want to know where it's going in the introduction, if that makes sense?

Like, is it just another day in town or is there something that happening that gets our characters involved and such

Interested, but I do want to know where it's going in the introduction, if that makes sense?

Like, is it just another day in town or is there something that happening that gets our characters involved and such
there’s no set plot for the rp. we kinda want it to be a fun, chill experience.

I'm SO very interested!! <3

— ☆*・☽ ooooh very much interested in this ♡♡

Ooh, yes please!

interested!

this is a super cute idea, interested!

the application page is up! it can be found here! i have also posted an ooc page here! they have also been linked above c:

This is such a unique idea. I am loving the idea/aesthetics, for sure, I am signing up to throw in a character app.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back