• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tianshan: Rise of the Demons etiquette/OoC chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Ookami-sama

So this is where I'll be posting some basic etiquette for my players. Some of you have posted character sheets already but I figured I should go over speech and action etiquette.

What I mean by that is the social class you choose designated how you character should act generally.

So if your character is a noble your character should be using noble speech. For example:

Excuse me miss but it seems I have gotten myself lost. Could you give me directions?

A commoner can have more crude speech:

Hey girly, can you tell me how to get here?

A royal should have more flowery speech:

Good morning young lady, could you tell us where to go?

If you are still confused, just imagine yourself being stuffy and uptight. Your actions should match your speech.

That doesn't mean your character cannot become more humble or get more arrogant. Just at the get go, stick to your class etiquette.

Post all questions and comments here.

Last edited:
I was just wondering if you have thought about maybe linking the sites together or posting the other links in the description so its easier to find them?

no problem at all :) I just thought I'd bring it up in case you didn't think of it yet. It's gonna make finding the threads so much easier.

So I posted in the official roleplay page. It has a letter from the stormguard. Read the post for more details. However your first post should be about your actions upon receiving/reading the letter

I was just wondering if the letter is delivered to them personally or if its hung in public places and handed to people like 'flyers'?

Melon Bomb Melon Bomb heya there, sorry for being incompetent at reading comprehension but yr post confused me just a little. I just wanted to ask, Were you talking to all of the rest of the students at the end of your post? (Which then I assume means I came in to the academy close enough to Chiryoshi Chiryoshi and A lecto A lecto to be walking with you both at the time she popped out to us and introduced herself?)
Sorry I'm just a bit confused, if someone could clarify just the current state of where characters are and who is interacting with who at the moment then I'd really appreciate it.

Sorry for the inconvenience! (I promise I will get better at reading ;-;)

Melon Bomb Melon Bomb heya there, sorry for being incompetent at reading comprehension but yr post confused me just a little. I just wanted to ask, Were you talking to all of the rest of the students at the end of your post? (Which then I assume means I came in to the academy close enough to Chiryoshi Chiryoshi and A lecto A lecto to be walking with you both at the time she popped out to us and introduced herself?)
Sorry I'm just a bit confused, if someone could clarify just the current state of where characters are and who is interacting with who at the moment then I'd really appreciate it.

Sorry for the inconvenience! (I promise I will get better at reading ;-;)
yeah, that was the idea! :0

If you are wondering why I haven't posted yet it is to allow everyone a chance to get that second post in. I haven't seen a second post from some people so I don't them to feel left out.

I’m sorry I haven’t post for a couple of days. I’ve been busy and I’ll try to get a post in today

IT's okay i don't expect a lot of posts everyday on the rp but I would like to know if you will be away for a bit on the ooc chat so I'm not holding up the rp waiting for a reply. Take your time with your post. I like quality over quantity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back