• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy wuxia interest check

Ookami-sama

Welcome to Tianshen, an ancient continent where martial arts and magic have be practiced for millennia. The five great nations have had a steady peace since the great calamity 100,000 years ago when a group of legendary heroes sealed the portal between Tianshen and the wastelands. An ominous prediction by the sage of Blossom mountain has the five nations weary. Tianshen's most powerful martial art class and magic schools have started to train disciples and apprentices alike in demon hunting techniques. Is there enough time before the demons return or will a new group of heroes arise in time to protect the continent?

I would be interested! (I do have to warn you, while I do absolutely love the genre I have never role played it before) :)

I'll be posting the lore pretty shortly along with the character sheet. Keep an eye out for it. I will link it here once it's up

I'll be posting the lore pretty shortly along with the character sheet. Keep an eye out for it. I will link it here once it's up
Coo, looking forward to it. Just checking, whats the power scale here? From like, above-average humans to DBZ Level stuff?

It's based on the wuxia genre and power level of characters will not be DBZ level but we are definitely talking about a power level beyond normal means. It won't be crazy like DBZ though. There will be an equitette page that will detail power more in depth.

Cool :) could you tag us in a post when the links are up so we won't miss it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back